A 2007-build from Heesen, SIROCCO was refitted just three years ago, and fuses exceptional ocean-going capabilities with luxurious amenities and unique yet exquisite styling. Such a combination ensures guests experience an unparalleled charter vacation.
Named after the hot wind that blasts through the Sahara, SIROCCO’s interior is styled by Omega Architects and takes its inspiration from Africa. Makassar wood, natural stone, dark leather and earthy tones are used throughout to create a warm and inviting retreat for charter guests.
In the main salon, cream sofas face a giant coffee table made of glass and wood while further forward is a rectangular Cherrywood dining table, ideal for those more formal occasions on board.
The upper salon, meanwhile, acts as a media room and offers a more relaxed environment, enhanced by a mixture of textures and sumptuous seating.
One of the highlights on board luxury yacht SIROCCO is her full-beam master suite. Located on the upper deck with an expanse of windows, it offers incredible views and is decked out in sultry tones, and a striking tribal-patterned insert and pillars frame the bed.
The other five guest staterooms consist of three double cabins and one twin cabin, meaning the motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests.
What’s more, quayside she is able to host up to 150 guests at event charters, with the upper deck aft forming the perfect party setting, and multiple alfresco lounging and dining areas are scattered across her three decks.
Named after the hot wind that blasts through the Sahara, SIROCCO’s interior is styled by Omega Architects and takes its inspiration from Africa
The sundeck, however, provides the very best in luxe outdoor living with sunning opportunities and an eight-person Jacuzzi aft. Unwind here against the beautiful backdrop of Greece or Croatia after working out in the gym under the shade of the radar arch.
For further information on M/Y SIROCCO, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...