A 2007-build from Heesen, SIROCCO was refitted just three years ago, and fuses exceptional ocean-going capabilities with luxurious amenities and unique yet exquisite styling. Such a combination ensures guests experience an unparalleled charter vacation.
Named after the hot wind that blasts through the Sahara, SIROCCO’s interior is styled by Omega Architects and takes its inspiration from Africa. Makassar wood, natural stone, dark leather and earthy tones are used throughout to create a warm and inviting retreat for charter guests.
In the main salon, cream sofas face a giant coffee table made of glass and wood while further forward is a rectangular Cherrywood dining table, ideal for those more formal occasions on board.
The upper salon, meanwhile, acts as a media room and offers a more relaxed environment, enhanced by a mixture of textures and sumptuous seating.
One of the highlights on board luxury yacht SIROCCO is her full-beam master suite. Located on the upper deck with an expanse of windows, it offers incredible views and is decked out in sultry tones, and a striking tribal-patterned insert and pillars frame the bed.
The other five guest staterooms consist of three double cabins and one twin cabin, meaning the motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests.
What’s more, quayside she is able to host up to 150 guests at event charters, with the upper deck aft forming the perfect party setting, and multiple alfresco lounging and dining areas are scattered across her three decks.
Named after the hot wind that blasts through the Sahara, SIROCCO’s interior is styled by Omega Architects and takes its inspiration from Africa
The sundeck, however, provides the very best in luxe outdoor living with sunning opportunities and an eight-person Jacuzzi aft. Unwind here against the beautiful backdrop of Greece or Croatia after working out in the gym under the shade of the radar arch.
For further information on M/Y SIROCCO, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...