Marrying sleek design with remarkable comfort, Silver Fast is unquestionably one of the most distinctive motor yachts on the water. Indeed, her glittering silver profile never fails to grab the attention of those she passes, or those who catch sight of her at-anchor.
As her sporty looks looks may suggest, Silver Fast boasts an incredible performance, which makes a private yacht charter vacation with her a really unique experience.
Now offering guests the opportunity to explore the Indian Ocean, there has arguably never been a better time to step on board.
With standout features found throughout her interior and exterior spaces, guests can expect to be revitalized by the sauna and steam room facilities, refreshed by the bar areas, and enlivened by the exciting range of toys and tenders on offer.
Placing a firm emphasis on the social aspect of a charter vacation, Silver Fast also comes with a generously proportioned beach club, and an equally large main salon.
Ideal for the cruising grounds of the Indian Ocean, the vast exterior also promises to provide unobstructed views across the tropical coastlines.
Once named the finest new yacht of the year, there can be no question that superyacht Silver Fast continues to leave a lasting impression
With plenty of on board diving and scuba gear, guests will also be able to enjoy exploring some of the underwater delights which abound around the waters of the Indian Ocean- an activity certain to shift any winter blues.
Besides the enormous master cabin, there is also 3 VIP suites, 1 double, and 3 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests at any one time.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Silver Fast, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Indian Ocean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...