Marrying sleek design with remarkable comfort, Silver Fast is unquestionably one of the most distinctive motor yachts on the water. Indeed, her glittering silver profile never fails to grab the attention of those she passes, or those who catch sight of her at-anchor.
As her sporty looks looks may suggest, Silver Fast boasts an incredible performance, which makes a private yacht charter vacation with her a really unique experience.
Now offering guests the opportunity to explore the Indian Ocean, there has arguably never been a better time to step on board.
With standout features found throughout her interior and exterior spaces, guests can expect to be revitalized by the sauna and steam room facilities, refreshed by the bar areas, and enlivened by the exciting range of toys and tenders on offer.
Placing a firm emphasis on the social aspect of a charter vacation, Silver Fast also comes with a generously proportioned beach club, and an equally large main salon.
Ideal for the cruising grounds of the Indian Ocean, the vast exterior also promises to provide unobstructed views across the tropical coastlines.
Once named the finest new yacht of the year, there can be no question that superyacht Silver Fast continues to leave a lasting impression
With plenty of on board diving and scuba gear, guests will also be able to enjoy exploring some of the underwater delights which abound around the waters of the Indian Ocean- an activity certain to shift any winter blues.
Besides the enormous master cabin, there is also 3 VIP suites, 1 double, and 3 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests at any one time on a charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Silver Fast, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Indian Ocean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...