Well prepared to treat guests to the colorful culture and sublime waters of the Maldives, SERENITY is a motor yacht equipped with every conceivable luxury.
Indeed, from the large sundeck swimming pool to the state of the art home cinema, those on board are able to enjoy their surroundings in the utmost style and comfort.
Having enjoyed an extensive refit earlier this year, guests will also be amongst the first to enjoy the brand new look and feel of her interior.
Fitted with a wealth of sunloungers as well as a Jacuzzi and an enormous swimming pool, guests of all ages are sure to be satisfied with the facilities at their disposal.
There are also furnishings found along the balcony areas of the superyacht, allowing guests to enjoy a cocktail or coffee whilst enjoying a view across the coast.
The water toys and tenders tactfully stored in the garage on the lower deck are also sure to tempt guests out onto the water for a proper cooling off once they’re done soaking up the heat around the exterior sections.
Be the first to enjoy superyacht SERENITY in the Maldives following her exacting refit
Sure to form the social centre of the superyacht, the colourfully decorated main salon is the perfect place to enjoy a few drinks whilst looking out of the large windows which line both the port and starboard sides.
The home theatre located on the same deck is guaranteed to please charter guests of all ages, offering the most luxurious surroundings in which to enjoy the latest blockbusters.
Besides an elegant and large master cabin, SERENITY also comes with an incredible 6 VIP cabins, 5 doubles, and 4 twins, 2 of which come with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, she is capable of sleeping up to 30 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...