Well prepared to treat guests to the colorful culture and sublime waters of the Maldives, SERENITY is a motor yacht equipped with every conceivable luxury.
Indeed, from the large sundeck swimming pool to the state of the art home cinema, those on board are able to enjoy their surroundings in the utmost style and comfort.
Having enjoyed an extensive refit earlier this year, guests will also be amongst the first to enjoy the brand new look and feel of her interior.
Fitted with a wealth of sunloungers as well as a Jacuzzi and an enormous swimming pool, guests of all ages are sure to be satisfied with the facilities at their disposal.
There are also furnishings found along the balcony areas of the superyacht, allowing guests to enjoy a cocktail or coffee whilst enjoying a view across the coast.
The water toys and tenders tactfully stored in the garage on the lower deck are also sure to tempt guests out onto the water for a proper cooling off once they’re done soaking up the heat around the exterior sections.
Be the first to enjoy superyacht SERENITY in the Maldives following her exacting refit
Sure to form the social centre of the superyacht, the colourfully decorated main salon is the perfect place to enjoy a few drinks whilst looking out of the large windows which line both the port and starboard sides.
The home theatre located on the same deck is guaranteed to please charter guests of all ages, offering the most luxurious surroundings in which to enjoy the latest blockbusters.
Besides an elegant and large master cabin, SERENITY also comes with an incredible 6 VIP cabins, 5 doubles, and 4 twins, 2 of which come with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, she is capable of sleeping up to 30 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.