Well prepared to treat guests to the colorful culture and sublime waters of the Maldives, SERENITY is a motor yacht equipped with every conceivable luxury.
Indeed, from the large sundeck swimming pool to the state of the art home cinema, those on board are able to enjoy their surroundings in the utmost style and comfort.
Having enjoyed an extensive refit earlier this year, guests will also be amongst the first to enjoy the brand new look and feel of her interior.
Fitted with a wealth of sunloungers as well as a Jacuzzi and an enormous swimming pool, guests of all ages are sure to be satisfied with the facilities at their disposal.
There are also furnishings found along the balcony areas of the superyacht, allowing guests to enjoy a cocktail or coffee whilst enjoying a view across the coast.
The water toys and tenders tactfully stored in the garage on the lower deck are also sure to tempt guests out onto the water for a proper cooling off once they’re done soaking up the heat around the exterior sections.
Be the first to enjoy superyacht SERENITY in the Maldives following her exacting refit
Sure to form the social centre of the superyacht, the colourfully decorated main salon is the perfect place to enjoy a few drinks whilst looking out of the large windows which line both the port and starboard sides.
The home theatre located on the same deck is guaranteed to please charter guests of all ages, offering the most luxurious surroundings in which to enjoy the latest blockbusters.
Besides an elegant and large master cabin, SERENITY also comes with an incredible 6 VIP cabins, 5 doubles, and 4 twins, 2 of which come with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, she is capable of sleeping up to 30 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed