Well prepared to treat guests to the colorful culture and sublime waters of the Maldives, SERENITY is a motor yacht equipped with every conceivable luxury.
Indeed, from the large sundeck swimming pool to the state of the art home cinema, those on board are able to enjoy their surroundings in the utmost style and comfort.
Having enjoyed an extensive refit earlier this year, guests will also be amongst the first to enjoy the brand new look and feel of her interior.
Fitted with a wealth of sunloungers as well as a Jacuzzi and an enormous swimming pool, guests of all ages are sure to be satisfied with the facilities at their disposal.
There are also furnishings found along the balcony areas of the superyacht, allowing guests to enjoy a cocktail or coffee whilst enjoying a view across the coast.
The water toys and tenders tactfully stored in the garage on the lower deck are also sure to tempt guests out onto the water for a proper cooling off once they’re done soaking up the heat around the exterior sections.
Be the first to enjoy superyacht SERENITY in the Maldives following her exacting refit
Sure to form the social centre of the superyacht, the colourfully decorated main salon is the perfect place to enjoy a few drinks whilst looking out of the large windows which line both the port and starboard sides.
The home theatre located on the same deck is guaranteed to please charter guests of all ages, offering the most luxurious surroundings in which to enjoy the latest blockbusters.
Besides an elegant and large master cabin, SERENITY also comes with an incredible 6 VIP cabins, 5 doubles, and 4 twins, 2 of which come with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, she is capable of sleeping up to 30 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...