Launched in 1999 by Freres Schweers Shipyard and refitted in 2010, SENSES is perfectly equipped with all the latest systems and amenities needed for worldwide exploration. Ultra-modern Zero Speed Stabilizers, a large helipad, an on-deck Jacuzzi, and a sauna and steam room are amongst her highlights.
Francis Design’s robust exterior contrasts with a harmonious contemporary interior, styled as a retreat from the possibly severe weather conditions outside by Philippe Starck. Soft cream furnishings combine with handsome timbers, and focal points are created by spectacular works of art from the owner’s private collection.
All seven staterooms, consisting of a main suite, two king-sized cabins, three twin cabins and one convertible cabin, are situated on the lower deck and comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests. The serene full-beam main suite benefits from large windows, and features a comfortable lounge area and a separate office.
A gymnasium, which doubles as a massage parlour, is also found on board.
With split-level decks, motor yacht SENSES can offer both open and shaded sun-lounging areas, formal and casual spaces for al fresco dining and socialising, secluded side pods and a private beach club.
Active guests will be kept entertained with an extensive collection of on-board water toys, including wave runners, scuba diving gear, water skis, kayaks, snorkelling kit, paddle boards and windsurfing equipment.
The expedition yacht can reach a maximum speed of 11.5 knots and cruises at a speed of 10.5 knots.
For more details on chartering M/Y SENSES over the winter season, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or if you’d prefer, browse all luxury yachts available to charter in New Zealand.
Perfectly equipped with all the latest systems and amenities needed for worldwide exploration.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...