Superyacht SENSES Looking for New Zealand Charters over Winter Season
Launched in 1999 by Freres Schweers Shipyard and refitted in 2010, SENSES is perfectly equipped with all the latest systems and amenities needed for worldwide exploration. Ultra-modern Zero Speed Stabilizers, a large helipad, an on-deck Jacuzzi, and a sauna and steam room are amongst her highlights.
Francis Design’s robust exterior contrasts with a harmonious contemporary interior, styled as a retreat from the possibly severe weather conditions outside by Philippe Starck. Soft cream furnishings combine with handsome timbers, and focal points are created by spectacular works of art from the owner’s private collection.
All seven staterooms, consisting of a main suite, two king-sized cabins, three twin cabins and one convertible cabin, are situated on the lower deck and comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests. The serene full-beam main suite benefits from large windows, and features a comfortable lounge area and a separate office.
A gymnasium, which doubles as a massage parlour, is also found on board.
With split-level decks, motor yacht SENSES can offer both open and shaded sun-lounging areas, formal and casual spaces for al fresco dining and socialising, secluded side pods and a private beach club.
Active guests will be kept entertained with an extensive collection of on-board water toys, including wave runners, scuba diving gear, water skis, kayaks, snorkelling kit, paddle boards and windsurfing equipment.
The expedition yacht can reach a maximum speed of 11.5 knots and cruises at a speed of 10.5 knots.
For more details on chartering M/Y SENSES over the winter season, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or if you’d prefer, browse all luxury yachts available to charter in New Zealand.
Perfectly equipped with all the latest systems and amenities needed for worldwide exploration.
More Yacht Information
Senses Yacht For Charter
59m Fr. Schweers Shipyard, 1999 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...