Launched in 1999 by Freres Schweers Shipyard and refitted in 2010, SENSES is perfectly equipped with all the latest systems and amenities needed for worldwide exploration. Ultra-modern Zero Speed Stabilizers, a large helipad, an on-deck Jacuzzi, and a sauna and steam room are amongst her highlights.
Francis Design’s robust exterior contrasts with a harmonious contemporary interior, styled as a retreat from the possibly severe weather conditions outside by Philippe Starck. Soft cream furnishings combine with handsome timbers, and focal points are created by spectacular works of art from the owner’s private collection.
All seven staterooms, consisting of a main suite, two king-sized cabins, three twin cabins and one convertible cabin, are situated on the lower deck and comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests. The serene full-beam main suite benefits from large windows, and features a comfortable lounge area and a separate office.
A gymnasium, which doubles as a massage parlour, is also found on board.
With split-level decks, motor yacht SENSES can offer both open and shaded sun-lounging areas, formal and casual spaces for al fresco dining and socialising, secluded side pods and a private beach club.
Active guests will be kept entertained with an extensive collection of on-board water toys, including wave runners, scuba diving gear, water skis, kayaks, snorkelling kit, paddle boards and windsurfing equipment.
The expedition yacht can reach a maximum speed of 11.5 knots and cruises at a speed of 10.5 knots.
For more details on chartering M/Y SENSES over the winter season, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or if you’d prefer, browse all luxury yachts available to charter in New Zealand.
Perfectly equipped with all the latest systems and amenities needed for worldwide exploration.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...