Replete with secluded dive spots and scented by a rich range of floral aromas, Tahiti is in many ways a quintessential yachting destination.
Refitted as recently as last year, guests will be amongst the first to sample the refreshing effects of her contemporary design work.
What’s more, by being on board SENSES, guests will have the opportunity to cruise to her sister islands in total comfort and style.
Equipped with a fantastic array of toys, and with jet-ski and JetLev instructors to hand, the yacht is perfectly suited for families and small parties looking to couple relaxation with action-packed fun.
Whilst SENSES provides exceptional space and furnishings for outdoor lounging, her interior is similarly accommodating for guests looking to unwind and enjoy their vacation on board a luxury yacht.
Recently refitted, the interior features a light colour palette suitably contrasted with warmly shaded furnishings and engaging artwork. In both the dining and social areas, this ambience sets a peaceful tone perfect for taking in the surroundings of Tahiti.
With so much on offer, guests will never be stuck for things to do when cruising to their next destination.
Time in her modern gym can be nicely balanced with time on the massage table, and hours spent taking in the sun at the beach club can be rounded off with a lengthy soak in the deck Jacuzzi.
Adventurously luxurious, SENSES is capable of delivering a truly unrivalled island charter experience
Not only does Tahiti provide a perfect destination for those looking to relax, it also caters for those after a little cultural exploration.
From coral reefs thriving with exotic marine life, to the rich cuisine options available at the boutique resorts, to the teeming local marketplace, there’s plenty to see and do in this prized location.
Comfortably sleeping up to 12 guests with an experienced crew of 14, the yacht provides an exceptional retreat after a day spent diving in the waters or getting amongst the bustling capital city of Papeete.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...