Since her launch in 1991 by Mitsubishi-Admiral Marine, SENSEI has undergone an extension directed by designer Glade Johnson as well as second transformation by Benetti, which was completed in 2007. With her updated five-star appearance and amenities, she fits in perfectly at Monaco’s Port Hercule Marina.
The motor yacht features a variety of well-appointed outdoor spaces from which to take in the exciting action of the Grand Prix. A large fly bridge features a dining table that can seat up to 12 guests, a generous sunbathing area and shaded seating under the stylish mask, which is ideal for socialising or sitting back and relaxing.
A second al fresco dining area is situated on the bridge deck and the spacious transom platform provides a large shower for rinsing off after enjoying a swim in the waters of the French Riviera.
The interior spaces, meanwhile, have a light exotic touch thanks to the renowned designer Ou Baholyodhin. The main salon features dark wood flooring that is offset by cream walls and sofas, and there is a dining room in which formal dinner parties can be hosted.
Plus, there is a contemporary upper salon on charter yacht SENSEI, where more entertaining can take place during the Monaco Grand Prix.
A full-beam master stateroom, two VIP cabins and two twin cabins comprise the yacht’s accommodation offer. The master stateroom boasts an impressive bathroom, adorned in Italian travertine marble and featuring a Jacuzzi bath.
Water toys on board include water skis, kayaks, towable toys and snorkelling equipment.
She can reach a maximum speed of 13.5 knots and cruises at 10.5 knots.
The special event rate is also available for charters during the 2016 Cannes Film Festival, which takes place from 11th to 22nd May.
If you would like to take advantage of the exclusive event deal on M/Y SENSEI, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in Monaco.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...