Superyacht SENSEI Offers Exclusive Event Charter Rate for Monaco Grand Prix
Since her launch in 1991 by Mitsubishi-Admiral Marine, SENSEI has undergone an extension directed by designer Glade Johnson as well as second transformation by Benetti, which was completed in 2007. With her updated five-star appearance and amenities, she fits in perfectly at Monaco’s Port Hercule Marina.
The motor yacht features a variety of well-appointed outdoor spaces from which to take in the exciting action of the Grand Prix. A large fly bridge features a dining table that can seat up to 12 guests, a generous sunbathing area and shaded seating under the stylish mask, which is ideal for socialising or sitting back and relaxing.
A second al fresco dining area is situated on the bridge deck and the spacious transom platform provides a large shower for rinsing off after enjoying a swim in the waters of the French Riviera.
The interior spaces, meanwhile, have a light exotic touch thanks to the renowned designer Ou Baholyodhin. The main salon features dark wood flooring that is offset by cream walls and sofas, and there is a dining room in which formal dinner parties can be hosted.
Plus, there is a contemporary upper salon on charter yacht SENSEI, where more entertaining can take place during the Monaco Grand Prix.
A full-beam master stateroom, two VIP cabins and two twin cabins comprise the yacht’s accommodation offer. The master stateroom boasts an impressive bathroom, adorned in Italian travertine marble and featuring a Jacuzzi bath.
Water toys on board include water skis, kayaks, towable toys and snorkelling equipment.
She can reach a maximum speed of 13.5 knots and cruises at 10.5 knots.
The special event rate is also available for charters during the 2016 Cannes Film Festival, which takes place from 11th to 22nd May.
If you would like to take advantage of the exclusive event deal on M/Y SENSEI, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in Monaco.
More Yacht Information
Sensei Yacht For Charter
39m Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, 1991 / 2007
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...