Since her launch in 1991 by Mitsubishi-Admiral Marine, SENSEI has undergone an extension directed by designer Glade Johnson as well as second transformation by Benetti, which was completed in 2007. With her updated five-star appearance and amenities, she fits in perfectly at Monaco’s Port Hercule Marina.
The motor yacht features a variety of well-appointed outdoor spaces from which to take in the exciting action of the Grand Prix. A large fly bridge features a dining table that can seat up to 12 guests, a generous sunbathing area and shaded seating under the stylish mask, which is ideal for socialising or sitting back and relaxing.
A second al fresco dining area is situated on the bridge deck and the spacious transom platform provides a large shower for rinsing off after enjoying a swim in the waters of the French Riviera.
The interior spaces, meanwhile, have a light exotic touch thanks to the renowned designer Ou Baholyodhin. The main salon features dark wood flooring that is offset by cream walls and sofas, and there is a dining room in which formal dinner parties can be hosted.
Plus, there is a contemporary upper salon on charter yacht SENSEI, where more entertaining can take place during the Monaco Grand Prix.
A full-beam master stateroom, two VIP cabins and two twin cabins comprise the yacht’s accommodation offer. The master stateroom boasts an impressive bathroom, adorned in Italian travertine marble and featuring a Jacuzzi bath.
Water toys on board include water skis, kayaks, towable toys and snorkelling equipment.
She can reach a maximum speed of 13.5 knots and cruises at 10.5 knots.
The special event rate is also available for charters during the 2016 Cannes Film Festival, which takes place from 11th to 22nd May.
If you would like to take advantage of the exclusive event deal on M/Y SENSEI, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in Monaco.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...