Extended by almost ten metres during her refit in 2014, SEANNA is perfect for hosting up to 12 guests across a range of generously sized deck spaces.
From installing a new entertainment system in the main salon to updating the equipment available in the outdoor gym, the work carried out was both comprehensive and highly thought-out.
Perhaps the crowning accomplishment of this refit was the swim platform built on the aft deck- the subtle stylings make for an appropriate beach club environment ideal for a luxury charter vacation in the Bahamas.
With availability in such a desirable destination during one of the warmer months, there’s arguably no better way of experiencing SEANNA in the way that she was intended.
Obviously, it would be unwise to be on board a motor yacht in the Bahamas without having a list of things to do outside.
With her sundeck nicely stocked with loungers, a sizeable pool, and a Jacuzzi, there’s absolutely no compromises when it comes to the amenities, meaning guests will never struggle for things to do in the sun.
A stand-out feature of her outdoor areas is unquestionably the large cinema screen on the aft deck- a nice addition for those keen to enjoy the balmy Bahamas evenings.
What’s more, by updating her catalogue of water toys during the refit, SEANNA offers her guests plenty of ways to keep themselves cool when at-anchor.
Extensively equipped both indoors and out, Superyacht SEANNA is a more than ideal choice for a Bahamas charter vacation
Fringed with cushioned window seating, the main salon of luxury charter yacht SEANNA is exceptional for taking in views and enjoying some social drinks.
Situated on the bridge deck, the aft section of the main salon features a shaded al fresco dining option as well as a further television to keep guests entertained. Easily converted into a dancefloor, the party never has to draw to a close.
A more formal dining option can be found in the main dining area, with rich gold finishings and a range of sofas making meals and after-dinner coffees a highly indulgent experience.
Boasting a highly luxurious experience for the guest lucky enough to enjoy the master suite, the cabin comes complete with a his and hers en suite bathroom nicely joined by a personal spa pool.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...