Superyacht SEALYON Prepares for Palm Beach Boat Show
Based in Florida, the four-day event attracts an enviable selection of the world’s top charter yachts, including SEALYON, who will be one of the largest and most impressive on show.
In 2009, she was the first superyacht to ever be launched by the Italian newcomer, Viareggio Super Yachts. New in name only, however, the shipyard boasted an employee roster with years of experience and, as proved by SEALYON, is capable of producing a truly outstanding motor yacht.
Visitors to the Palm Beach show will not want to miss her stylish Espen Oino-designed exterior nor her glamorous yet contemporary interior from London’s Candy & Candy.
Highlights include a 1930s-esque main salon of Macassar ebony, black lacquer and jet back beading, a two-tier master suite with panoramic views and a large marble bathroom, and a spacious media room equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
The split-level sundeck, however, is sure to become the hub of any charter vacation on board luxury yacht SEALYON. A spa pool and sun pads are located forward while a bar, lounging options and a 12-seater dining table topped with baobab marble veneer stretch across the amidships section.
Aft is an impressive circular sun bed, which automatically rotates to track the sun’s movements and is equipped with a misting system that can cool sun worshippers down at the press of a button.
Other special features include a glass elevator, a retractable swim platform and a commitment to the highest environmental standards.
The yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six sophisticated staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Visitors to the Palm Beach show will not want to miss her stylish Espen Oino-designed exterior nor her glamorous yet contemporary interior
More Yacht Information
Sealyon Yacht For Charter
62m Viareggio SuperYachts, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...