Boasting a generous amount of exterior space and an enlivening interior design, SALU is unquestionably a motor yacht of considerable distinction.
Indeed, as a delivery from the iconic Benetti shipyard, SALU is finished to an unrivalled standard to ensure charter guests enjoy a remarkable experience out on the water.
With her current offer allowing guests to enjoy her in some fine weather this June, there has never been a better occasion to experience her many advantages during a private yacht charter vacation.
Furnished with large sofas and contrasting neutral tones with splashes of colour, the main salon of luxury yacht SALU is an ideal retreat to enjoy throughout the day and night. Fitted with a television screen and a formal dining area, this area is superbly flexible.
One deck above, the skylounge is home to a walk-up bar and a collection of seating options to provide guests with the necessary surroundings to enjoy their company and time on board. Particularly good for enjoying the scenery, large windows have been fitted to port and starboard.
Out on the exterior, the sundeck is completed by large sunpads whilst an alfresco dining area is located on the main deck aft. What’s more, the layout includes broad walkways to allow guests to enjoy a stroll around sunset.
Replete with outstanding features, and finished in a highly inviting style, superyacht SALU is perfect for discovering the charms of France this summer
When guests aren’t socialising or relaxing around the various communal and private spaces, they will have the opportunity to get out on the water to try out a range of impressive water toys and a tender that can be boarded from the large swim platform which extends off the aft.
Accommodating up to 9 guests across 4 well-appointed staterooms, SALU boasts a flexible cabin configuration to allow parties of friends and families to enjoy her in a fashion best suited to their needs. For the principal charter guest, the master suite is sure to satisfy, whilst the additional VIP, double, and twin are all equally impressive.
In order to find out even more regarding M/Y SALU, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, get inspired for summer by taking a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...