Superyacht SALU has Charter Gap in Turkey
Delivered in 2008 as part of the Italian shipyard's Tradition 100' series, SALU combines modern styling by Zuretti with state-of-the-art amenities to offer a sumptuous setting for a fun-filled charter vacation.
She provides the utmost comfort whether cruising or at anchor for guests thanks to Zero Speed Stabilizers, and exceptional internal volume for a yacht of her size.
Modern in design, motor yacht SALU's open interior is styled with contrasting light and dark woods and bursts of bold colour against cool, clean tones to create a relaxing environment on board.
She sleeps up to 9 guests in four staterooms, including a master suite located on the main deck, two double cabins and a twin cabin.
Her wide range of water toys features a 3-seat jet-ski, two kayaks, a 3-person banana, a wake board, water-skis and the latest fishing equipment.
M/Y SALU will be showcased at the upcoming MYBA Charter Show 2015, for more information about ensuring your broker arranges an inspection, or her remaining availability in June and August, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to view all superyachts for charter in Turkey to compare the size, style and amenities of vessels available here.
...provides exceptional internal volume for a yacht of her size.
More Yacht Information
Salu Yacht For Charter
30m Benetti, 2008
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...