Debuting at last year’s Monaco Yacht Show, RoMEA was launched in 2015 from German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen, and features stunning exterior and interior styling from award-winning London-based design studio Terence Disdale.
Available in idyllic locations such as Saint Martin, St Barts and St Lucia from December, she offers an exceptional and exclusive charter experience thanks to her soothing design, impressive list of amenities and outstanding crew.
Much emphasis is placed on the health and wellbeing of charter guests, with standout features such as a chic beach club, Finnish sauna and large Jacuzzi on the lower deck, and dedicated spa facilities, including massage and beauty areas, on the bridge deck.
The opportunities for rest and respite continue into her deck areas. On the sundeck, a recessed Jacuzzi forward offers privacy when in port as well as unobstructed ocean vistas, while outdoor movie nights can be enjoyed in a sumptuous cinema setup, and there are ample options for alfresco lounging and dining.
The beautiful interior of luxury yacht RoMEA is sure to leave a lasting impression. Terence Disdale has fulfilled the brief to create a calm and tranquil environment, sourcing custom-made pieces from around the globe for a unique sense of understated luxury.
An impressive 182 different finishes can be counted throughout her living areas, including oak, leather, silk, bronze and stone, and all work in harmony with the relaxing colour scheme.
Among the highlights is a dining table with a hand-carved base and Japanese lacquer top made from the material that was originally developed for the scabbard of Samurai swords.
As one of the biggest motor yachts on the charter market, the master suite encompasses a large section of the upper deck, with a cabin for children, a large study, his and her en suites, and spectacular sleeping quarters, which offer incredible views through wraparound windows.
The other accommodation comprises four double cabins and two twin cabins, and there is also a large treasure chest of the latest water toys available to make the most of the Caribbean waters on your yacht charter.
RoMEA offers an exceptional and exclusive charter experience thanks to her soothing design, impressive list of amenities and outstanding crew
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...