From Viareggio SuperYachts, ROMA is an exquisite blend of contemporary furnishings and superb amenities, affording her guests the most comfortable and enjoyable experience on board. Owing to her generous sun deck and bounty of water toys, she is the ideal yacht to explore the ample cruising grounds of the West Mediterranean.
This special deal isn’t expected to last long so move fast and find yourself falling in love with this spectacular charter destination this September
What first strikes guests as they step aboard ROMA is her polished and elegant interior. Sleek white surfaces and lavish, velvety fabrics appoint her indoor living spaces, which are offset by opulent features such as a chandelier dripping with crystals hanging above a marble-embossed dining table.
Dark gleaming woods infuse the spaces and heighten the luxe ambience. She sleeps 12 guests across six cabins, all of which are easily accessible thanks to a smooth, glossy elevator.
Sleek white surfaces and lavish, velvety fabrics appoint her indoor living spaces, which are offset by opulent features.
Chief among her enviable outdoor spaces is the sun deck. Here, guests can float in a mammoth Jacuzzi which boasts current-enabled jets and a swim-up bar and then head to one of the encircling sun pads to soak up the Mediterranean sun and admire dazzling views of azure oceans and tucked-away islands.
An al fresco dining area means guests can enjoy lunch while still immersing themselves in their surroundings. After lunch, guests can dip their feet into the tranquil ocean from the teak-deck beach club. Lie back and enjoy the sun beating down on your face or make full use of superyacht ROMA’s fantastic selection of water toys, which includes an inflatable slide that plunges down from the upper deck.
Scuba-diving equipment, jet-skis and an inflatable trampoline are just an additional few among her repertoire, so all guests experiencing the magic of a luxury yacht charter will be kept thoroughly entertained.
If an afternoon traversing white-sand beaches or perusing designer boutiques beckons, the West Mediterranean comprises a diverse mix of countries and coastlines, so you can be sure to find a destination that’s right for you. Experience the glitz and glam of Cannes or head to Corsica and sip one of the island’s finest wines overlooking stone pine forests.
Experience the glitz and glam of Cannes or head to Corsica and sip one of the island’s finest wines overlooking stone pine forests.
After a day of activity, a cinema room on board motor yacht ROMA is the the perfect place to unwind. With glimmering, star-studded walls composed of fibre-optic lights, the atmosphere is cosy and comfortable. For something with a little more bite, a sky lounge is well-appointed for an evening of cocktails and socialising with the charter party.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...