Superyacht RHINO Increases New England Charter Offer
Delivered by U.S. shipyard Admiral Marine Works in 1988 and extensively refitted in 2014, RHINO is often commended by charter guests for her extensive outdoor spaces and a well-appointed water toy chest.
Her 2014 refit saw her engines rebuilt and interior refreshed with features including new Versace tableware.
Her huge 40' inflatable waterslide and trampoline, four Waverunners and array of towables are just a handful of the toys guests of all ages enjoy on a charter vacation. An impressive gym, the latest games consoles and outdoor bar and dining area continue the luxurious feel to RHINO.
Styled by Donald Starkey, elegance runs throughout her cream and light wood-panelled interior, which comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests in five staterooms - comprising of a master suite, two double staterooms and two twin cabins (one of which has a convertible king-size bed).
Her sleek exterior continues the sophistication of RHINO, also masterfully styled by Donald Starkey, alongside Lou Codega.
For more details about renting M/Y RHINO this summer, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for a New England luxury yacht charter.
2014 refit saw her engines rebuilt and interior refreshed
More Yacht Information
Rhino Yacht For Charter
47m Admiral Marine Works, 1998 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...