Superyacht 'Pas Encore' Special Offer in St. Tropez
Delivered by Italian shipyard Eurocraft Cantieri Navali in 1992,the sleek Pas Encore features exterior styling by Eurocraft.
She comfortably accommodates 10 guests in a layout of five staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Offering ample oudoor space, motor yacht Pas Encore offers a wet bar, a state-of-the-art entertainment system, barbecue and dining area with seating for ten provides the ideal setting for enjoying the Mediterranean sunshine with family and friends.
Able to reach a top speed of 15 knots, she cruises at a speed of 13 knots.
Famiyl and friends on board can enjoy her large water toy chest, with highlights including a water-ski, doughnut, snorkelling gear and fishing equipment. A Novamarine tender 60 HP engine
Charter itineraries on board M/Y Pas Encore typically visit Cap d’Antibes, Cannes, Monaco and St. Jean Cap Ferrat, in addition to the Gulf of St. Tropez. For more details about taking advantage of this offer, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for a St. Tropez luxury yacht charter.
a wet bar, a state-of-the-art entertainment system, barbecue and dining area
More Yacht Information
Pas Encore Yacht For Charter
33m Eurocraft Cantieri Navali, 1992 / 2004
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...