Following her recent sale, the former superyacht O’PARI 3 has been renamed the 72m/236ft motor yacht NATALINA A.
Delivered last year, and enjoying a busy time on the charter fleet, the newly named NATALINA A recently changed ownership. Whilst her future on the charter market remains uncertain, there’s no doubt that she’s a motor yacht of considerable distinction.
Indeed, the team at YachtCharterFleet visited her at last year’s Mediterranean Yacht Show and produced a comprehensive on board review. As the largest superyacht at the show, there was no doubt that she commanded a significant amount of attention out on the water.
Looking perfectly at home in her native Greece, the yacht generated a buzz of excitement thanks to her Giorgio Vafiadis styled exterior and interior, and the truly remarkable swim platform extending off the aft.
Superbly modern, the interior of NATALINA A is replete with bright whites and black gloss finishings. Making excellent use of materials such as onyx and marble, the main salon forms the communal centre of the yacht and features an outstanding collection of artwork and entertainment options.
The fly deck abounds with an assortment of options, ranging from a spacious hot tub to a variety of well-situated sunpads. With casual and formal alfresco dining spaces located elsewhere on the sundeck, guests on board the superyacht are sure to be satisfied whether they’re cruising or at-anchor.
Boasting three master cabins and two VIPs, as well as three twins, the configuration also allowed NATALINA A to accommodate a total of twelve guests when she was away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Thanks to her distinctive exterior styling and harmonious lines, superyacht NATALINA A commands plenty of attention out on the water
As further information regarding M/Y NATALINA A becomes available, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers fully up to date.
In the meantime, take a look at all of the Golden Yachts superyachts available for charter.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...