One of the most iconic motor yachts currently on the water, O’MEGA has earned a leading reputation for both her breathtaking style and proportions.
Indeed, with the ability to sleep up to 30 guests at one time, there are very few superyachts which offer a similar experience.
Designed with memorable vacations in mind, there are numerous communal spaces found throughout the interior and exterior of O’MEGA, and there is sure to be something for everyone stepping on board.
With the option of cruising around Greece this July, there is also the opportunity for guests to enjoy some seriously highly luxurious island-hopping.
Spanning 6 voluminous decks, the interior of luxury yacht O’MEGA is finished in a warmly inviting style with the decor and furnishings selected by Studio Vafiadis.
What’s more, with a well-furnished home cinema, an elegant main salon, and even a large gymnasium on hand to entertain and energise guests, there’s not a single luxury that has been overlooked.
Whilst the master cabin is assuredly the preserve of the principal charter guest, there are a further 5 VIP suites, 4 doubles, and 5 twins to ensure that everyone is able to comfortably enjoy a piece of luxury in private.
With room for extended families or large groups of friends, O’MEGA belongs to a truly exclusive league of superyachts
The exterior of superyacht O’MEGA is a sunbather’s paradise, with a large Jacuzzi, countless sunpads, and a variety of casual alfresco dining spots all offering suitable places from which to take in the surroundings.
When it comes to exchanging the exterior for the cool of the ocean, a fine selection of water toys and tenders are on hand to ensure that everyone remains fully entertained.
It should also be pointed out that boarding and disembarking from the superyacht is carried out via a bespoke limousine tender- a feature which is sure to impress those who experience her this summer.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...