With the option of cruising from Pula to Vibo Valentia at a reduced rate, superyacht O’MEGA may well be offering the best deal of summer. Indeed, there are few Mediterranean destinations as exciting as Croatia, and few motor yachts as exciting as O’MEGA.
Refit less than two years ago, charter guests will be sure to enjoy the range of fresh furnishings, updated entertainment systems, and more subtle finishings found throughout the interior and exterior spaces.
Particularly well suited to her summer cruising grounds, O’MEGA features a huge number of sunloungers as well as various alfresco dining sections for guests to take advantage of throughout their private yacht charter vacation.
Located across six voluminous decks, the communal and guest spaces found on board O’MEGA include a large home cinema, a sundeck Jacuzzi, and an opulently styled main salon.
Just as attractive for the more adventurously inclined, there is also a fully-equipped gymnasium on the main deck, and an impressive range of tenders and toys for when it comes to getting out on the water.
Boarded by a bespoke and enclosed limousine tender, getting out to enjoy these features is also a complete pleasure in itself.
Oriented around the charter experience- and with space for up to 30 guests- superyacht O’MEGA is in a league of her own
When it comes to enjoying the charms of Croatia on board luxury yacht O’MEGA, charter guests are sure to spend a lot of time together up on the sundeck.
Finished with a number of sun pads, sunloungers, and a comfortably sized Jacuzzi, this section of the yacht also offers undisrupted views across the water and nearby destinations.
The shaded seating area on the main deck serves as an inviting alternative to the sundeck, with extended sofas and coffee tables creating a relaxed ambience to be enjoyed whilst on the water.
Besides an enormous master suite, M/Y O’MEGA also comes with 5 additional VIP cabins, 5 doubles, and 5 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 30 guests.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y O’MEGA, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...