With the option of cruising from Pula to Vibo Valentia at a reduced rate, superyacht O’MEGA may well be offering the best deal of summer. Indeed, there are few Mediterranean destinations as exciting as Croatia, and few motor yachts as exciting as O’MEGA.
Refit less than two years ago, charter guests will be sure to enjoy the range of fresh furnishings, updated entertainment systems, and more subtle finishings found throughout the interior and exterior spaces.
Particularly well suited to her summer cruising grounds, O’MEGA features a huge number of sunloungers as well as various alfresco dining sections for guests to take advantage of throughout their private yacht charter vacation.
Located across six voluminous decks, the communal and guest spaces found on board O’MEGA include a large home cinema, a sundeck Jacuzzi, and an opulently styled main salon.
Just as attractive for the more adventurously inclined, there is also a fully-equipped gymnasium on the main deck, and an impressive range of tenders and toys for when it comes to getting out on the water.
Boarded by a bespoke and enclosed limousine tender, getting out to enjoy these features is also a complete pleasure in itself.
Oriented around the charter experience- and with space for up to 30 guests- superyacht O’MEGA is in a league of her own
When it comes to enjoying the charms of Croatia on board luxury yacht O’MEGA, charter guests are sure to spend a lot of time together up on the sundeck.
Finished with a number of sun pads, sunloungers, and a comfortably sized Jacuzzi, this section of the yacht also offers undisrupted views across the water and nearby destinations.
The shaded seating area on the main deck serves as an inviting alternative to the sundeck, with extended sofas and coffee tables creating a relaxed ambience to be enjoyed whilst on the water.
Besides an enormous master suite, M/Y O’MEGA also comes with 5 additional VIP cabins, 5 doubles, and 5 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 30 guests.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y O’MEGA, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...