A perfect proposition for those looking to discover the charms of the Caribbean this winter, ODESSA will be heading to some truly picturesque cruising grounds.
Equipped with a wide selection of water toys, and boasting a highly flexible cabin configuration, the motor yacht finely meets the needs of any charter group.
With spacious sunbathing areas, state of the art entertainment systems, and sizeable Jacuzzi, ODESSA is also perfectly suited to exotic destinations.
Conceived by H2 Yacht Design, the interior of luxury yacht ODESSA is superbly modern, with a range of light tones surrounding the recently installed furnishings.
With both the main salon and sky lounge fitted with modern television screens, guests are sure to be entertained once they return from the exterior.
Reflecting the excellence of these communal sections, the 5 guest cabins are capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation. Specifically, the 4 double cabins on the lower deck can be transformed into twins whenever this arrangement is desired.
Finely refreshed, superyacht ODESSA promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience
The exterior of superyacht ODESSA is every bit as impressive as her interior, with a large sundeck presiding over a range of additional outdoor sections. Boasting its own television screen and full-size bar, the sundeck will undoubtedly form the centre of any charter vacation, with its sofa seating and shading creating the ideal social space.
When it comes to dining alfresco, the main deck hosts a large table which benefits from unrestricted views across the ocean.
For the more adventurously inclined, ODESSA comes with Waverunners, Seabobs, Paddleboards, and kayaks. Altogether, she ensures that everyone on board is fully satisfied.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...