Taking first prize in the category for best interior at the most recent ISS Design Awards, it’ll come as no surprise to learn that NARVALO is something of an innovation in luxury living. Indeed, her artful use of light and space- not to mention her choice of suitably bright furnishings- makes her a wholly revitalising motor yacht.
Contemporary and inviting, both her communal and guest spaces provide plenty of comfortable areas to indulge in following a day on the cobalt blue waters of the Caribbean.
Not simply a visual wonder, NARVALO also possesses serious performance capabilities, making her just as exceptional to cruise with. Whilst all of these details make her highly attractive, it’s the onboard features which really set her apart.
From the submersible swim platform extending off the stern to the enclosed seating forward of the Portuguese bridge, there are numerous Caribbean-friendly areas available on superyacht NARVALO.
Perfect for the adventurous as well those simply looking to unwind in the sun-drenched paradise of her charter grounds, there are a selection of tenders to experience when not chilling out in the spacious Jacuzzi on the sundeck aft.
Returning to the award-winning interior, guests will find themselves entertained in the open plan main salon which is home to both lounges and a more formal dining space.
With a total of 5 cabins available, NARVALO is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Refreshing and full of the best features, superyacht NARVALO was all but designed for Caribbean charter vacations.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y NARVALO, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...