It is therefore to great excitement that My Seanna announced that she has one of the prized berths for this year’s race.
Situated as close as possible to the action, charter guests will have the opportunity to enjoy views looking out across the harbour circuit from the supreme comfort of the sundeck.
Ideal for a corporate event charter as well offering an unforgettable experience for friends and family to enjoy together, there really is no better way of enjoying the Mediterranean this summer.
Whilst luxury yacht My Seanna raises many talking points, it is undoubtedly her marvellous exterior which is worth considering when thinking about how she lends herself to a Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter.
Large enough to host an outdoor movie theatre as well as a touch and go helipad, the dimensions are perfect for allowing guests to spread themselves across all three exterior deck spaces towards the aft to catch the race.
With a large Jacuzzi positioned amidships on the sundeck, there’s also the chance to cool off in style after enjoying all of the day’s action.
With a vast amount of exterior space and party-friendly features, superyacht MY SEANNA is sure to make the Monaco Grand Prix a truly unforgettable experience
When it comes to returning to the superbly designed interior, charter guests will find themselves effortlessly relaxing amidst the traditionally inspired communal and guest spaces.
No doubt the social centre of the yacht is the elegant main salon which is combined with the formal dining area. Ideal for toasting a Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter, this area is the perfect alternative to the exterior.
Besides her beautifully appointed master suite, MY SEANNA also comes with a single VIP cabin and 4 doubles. Altogether this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more about how you can take advantage of the berth booked by M/Y My Seanna, or to discover which other superyachts are available for this year’s Monaco Grand Prix, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Monaco.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...