It is therefore to great excitement that My Seanna announced that she has one of the prized berths for this year’s race.
Situated as close as possible to the action, charter guests will have the opportunity to enjoy views looking out across the harbour circuit from the supreme comfort of the sundeck.
Ideal for a corporate event charter as well offering an unforgettable experience for friends and family to enjoy together, there really is no better way of enjoying the Mediterranean this summer.
Whilst luxury yacht My Seanna raises many talking points, it is undoubtedly her marvellous exterior which is worth considering when thinking about how she lends herself to a Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter.
Large enough to host an outdoor movie theatre as well as a touch and go helipad, the dimensions are perfect for allowing guests to spread themselves across all three exterior deck spaces towards the aft to catch the race.
With a large Jacuzzi positioned amidships on the sundeck, there’s also the chance to cool off in style after enjoying all of the day’s action.
With a vast amount of exterior space and party-friendly features, superyacht MY SEANNA is sure to make the Monaco Grand Prix a truly unforgettable experience
When it comes to returning to the superbly designed interior, charter guests will find themselves effortlessly relaxing amidst the traditionally inspired communal and guest spaces.
No doubt the social centre of the yacht is the elegant main salon which is combined with the formal dining area. Ideal for toasting a Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter, this area is the perfect alternative to the exterior.
Besides her beautifully appointed master suite, MY SEANNA also comes with a single VIP cabin and 4 doubles. Altogether this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more about how you can take advantage of the berth booked by M/Y My Seanna, or to discover which other superyachts are available for this year’s Monaco Grand Prix, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Monaco.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...