It is therefore to great excitement that My Seanna announced that she has one of the prized berths for this year’s race.
Situated as close as possible to the action, charter guests will have the opportunity to enjoy views looking out across the harbour circuit from the supreme comfort of the sundeck.
Ideal for a corporate event charter as well offering an unforgettable experience for friends and family to enjoy together, there really is no better way of enjoying the Mediterranean this summer.
Whilst luxury yacht My Seanna raises many talking points, it is undoubtedly her marvellous exterior which is worth considering when thinking about how she lends herself to a Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter.
Large enough to host an outdoor movie theatre as well as a touch and go helipad, the dimensions are perfect for allowing guests to spread themselves across all three exterior deck spaces towards the aft to catch the race.
With a large Jacuzzi positioned amidships on the sundeck, there’s also the chance to cool off in style after enjoying all of the day’s action.
With a vast amount of exterior space and party-friendly features, superyacht MY SEANNA is sure to make the Monaco Grand Prix a truly unforgettable experience
When it comes to returning to the superbly designed interior, charter guests will find themselves effortlessly relaxing amidst the traditionally inspired communal and guest spaces.
No doubt the social centre of the yacht is the elegant main salon which is combined with the formal dining area. Ideal for toasting a Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter, this area is the perfect alternative to the exterior.
Besides her beautifully appointed master suite, MY SEANNA also comes with a single VIP cabin and 4 doubles. Altogether this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more about how you can take advantage of the berth booked by M/Y My Seanna, or to discover which other superyachts are available for this year’s Monaco Grand Prix, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Monaco.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...