It is therefore to great excitement that My Seanna announced that she has one of the prized berths for this year’s race.
Situated as close as possible to the action, charter guests will have the opportunity to enjoy views looking out across the harbour circuit from the supreme comfort of the sundeck.
Ideal for a corporate event charter as well offering an unforgettable experience for friends and family to enjoy together, there really is no better way of enjoying the Mediterranean this summer.
Whilst luxury yacht My Seanna raises many talking points, it is undoubtedly her marvellous exterior which is worth considering when thinking about how she lends herself to a Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter.
Large enough to host an outdoor movie theatre as well as a touch and go helipad, the dimensions are perfect for allowing guests to spread themselves across all three exterior deck spaces towards the aft to catch the race.
With a large Jacuzzi positioned amidships on the sundeck, there’s also the chance to cool off in style after enjoying all of the day’s action.
With a vast amount of exterior space and party-friendly features, superyacht MY SEANNA is sure to make the Monaco Grand Prix a truly unforgettable experience
When it comes to returning to the superbly designed interior, charter guests will find themselves effortlessly relaxing amidst the traditionally inspired communal and guest spaces.
No doubt the social centre of the yacht is the elegant main salon which is combined with the formal dining area. Ideal for toasting a Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter, this area is the perfect alternative to the exterior.
Besides her beautifully appointed master suite, MY SEANNA also comes with a single VIP cabin and 4 doubles. Altogether this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more about how you can take advantage of the berth booked by M/Y My Seanna, or to discover which other superyachts are available for this year’s Monaco Grand Prix, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Monaco.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...