Effectively a brand new motor yacht after the multi-million dollar refit she enjoyed last year, MIZU exudes a modern sophistication which is sure to impress everyone who steps on board.
Celebrating her all new look and feel, the superyacht is available at a reduced rate in the fine cruising grounds of the Bahamas, an offer which means charter guests can discover the charms of this Caribbean hotspot in style.
With standout features to be enjoyed both on and off board, guests can catch the latest blockbusters in the skylounge cinema or head out to a remote bay with one of her exciting tenders.
What are the benefits of chartering superyacht MIZU?
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests across 5 well-appointed cabins on a private yacht charter, each with ensuite facilities, superyacht MIZU boasts a range of exciting features which match her phenomenal good looks.
On the sundeck, for example, there is a large splash pool which serves as an appropriately luxurious social spot for charter parties to gather in when soaking up their surroundings.
Finished in Japanese figured anigre wood, the calming interior also makes it a real joy to simply kick back in the main salon and sky lounge to enjoy some refreshments and company.
Dazzling in post refit excellence, superyacht MIZU is unmissable this winter
What are the best things to do when chartering a superyacht in the Bahamas?
By taking advantage of the current offer with superyacht MIZU, guests will be able to enjoy some of the world’s most spectacular waters, indulging in a spot of snorkeling close to a variety of idyllic beaches.
With historic towns to visit on the mainland, visitors can experience altogether new ways of life, tucking into some signature dishes when deciding to have a meal away from their luxury yacht.
The picturesque surroundings also mean that the destination is ideal for trying out new water toys and tenders, soaking up some serious sun whilst doing so.
In order to find out more about this offer, and the current availability of superyacht MIZU, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available to rent in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...