Effectively a brand new motor yacht after the multi-million dollar refit she enjoyed last year, MIZU exudes a modern sophistication which is sure to impress everyone who steps on board.
Celebrating her all new look and feel, the superyacht is available at a reduced rate in the fine cruising grounds of the Bahamas, an offer which means charter guests can discover the charms of this Caribbean hotspot in style.
With standout features to be enjoyed both on and off board, guests can catch the latest blockbusters in the skylounge cinema or head out to a remote bay with one of her exciting tenders.
What are the benefits of chartering superyacht MIZU?
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests across 5 well-appointed cabins on a private yacht charter, each with ensuite facilities, superyacht MIZU boasts a range of exciting features which match her phenomenal good looks.
On the sundeck, for example, there is a large splash pool which serves as an appropriately luxurious social spot for charter parties to gather in when soaking up their surroundings.
Finished in Japanese figured anigre wood, the calming interior also makes it a real joy to simply kick back in the main salon and sky lounge to enjoy some refreshments and company.
Dazzling in post refit excellence, superyacht MIZU is unmissable this winter
What are the best things to do when chartering a superyacht in the Bahamas?
By taking advantage of the current offer with superyacht MIZU, guests will be able to enjoy some of the world’s most spectacular waters, indulging in a spot of snorkeling close to a variety of idyllic beaches.
With historic towns to visit on the mainland, visitors can experience altogether new ways of life, tucking into some signature dishes when deciding to have a meal away from their luxury yacht.
The picturesque surroundings also mean that the destination is ideal for trying out new water toys and tenders, soaking up some serious sun whilst doing so.
In order to find out more about this offer, and the current availability of superyacht MIZU, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available to rent in the Caribbean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...