Effectively a brand new motor yacht after the multi-million dollar refit she enjoyed last year, MIZU exudes a modern sophistication which is sure to impress everyone who steps on board.
Celebrating her all new look and feel, the superyacht is available at a reduced rate in the fine cruising grounds of the Bahamas, an offer which means charter guests can discover the charms of this Caribbean hotspot in style.
With standout features to be enjoyed both on and off board, guests can catch the latest blockbusters in the skylounge cinema or head out to a remote bay with one of her exciting tenders.
What are the benefits of chartering superyacht MIZU?
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests across 5 well-appointed cabins on a private yacht charter, each with ensuite facilities, superyacht MIZU boasts a range of exciting features which match her phenomenal good looks.
On the sundeck, for example, there is a large splash pool which serves as an appropriately luxurious social spot for charter parties to gather in when soaking up their surroundings.
Finished in Japanese figured anigre wood, the calming interior also makes it a real joy to simply kick back in the main salon and sky lounge to enjoy some refreshments and company.
Dazzling in post refit excellence, superyacht MIZU is unmissable this winter
What are the best things to do when chartering a superyacht in the Bahamas?
By taking advantage of the current offer with superyacht MIZU, guests will be able to enjoy some of the world’s most spectacular waters, indulging in a spot of snorkeling close to a variety of idyllic beaches.
With historic towns to visit on the mainland, visitors can experience altogether new ways of life, tucking into some signature dishes when deciding to have a meal away from their luxury yacht.
The picturesque surroundings also mean that the destination is ideal for trying out new water toys and tenders, soaking up some serious sun whilst doing so.
In order to find out more about this offer, and the current availability of superyacht MIZU, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available to rent in the Caribbean.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.