Refit to an incredible standard just last year, superyacht MISCHIEF promises to impress each and every guest who steps on board.
Indeed, with a highly modern interior design and a superbly-equipped exterior, it’s hard not to be seduced by the head-turning motor yacht.
Making her particularly appropriate for the cruising grounds of destinations such as France and Corsica, she boasts an infinity edged sunbathing terrace, a broad alfresco dining area, and a wealth of water toys and tenders.
Finished in fresh blues and accented by engaging pieces of artwork, the interior of superyacht MISCHIEF has a truly inviting ambience which runs through her communal and guest spaces.
Loaded with options, guests can choose to spend their time amongst the comfortable furnishings in the main salon or head up to the sky lounge to grab some refreshments from the elegantly styled bar.
When it comes to returning for the night, there is a total of 6 cabins on offer to up to 12 guests, with the well-appointed master cabin sure to satisfy the principal charterer.
With considerable deck space and a wealth of features, superyacht MISCHIEF is perfect for exploring the Mediterranean during the quieter part of the season
The exterior is every bit as exciting as the interior, with a large Jacuzzi framing the expansive sundeck which also boasts an alfresco dining section.
What’s more, there’s a retractable swim platform which can be extended off the aft to allow guests to relax by the water whilst reclining on a sunlounger.
An assortment of water toys are also at the disposal of charter guests, with wakeboarding gear and a jet propelled water board proving especially popular amongst the adventurously inclined.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MISCHIEF, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...