Refit to an incredible standard just last year, superyacht MISCHIEF promises to impress each and every guest who steps on board.
Indeed, with a highly modern interior design and a superbly-equipped exterior, it’s hard not to be seduced by the head-turning motor yacht.
Making her particularly appropriate for the cruising grounds of destinations such as France and Corsica, she boasts an infinity edged sunbathing terrace, a broad alfresco dining area, and a wealth of water toys and tenders.
Finished in fresh blues and accented by engaging pieces of artwork, the interior of superyacht MISCHIEF has a truly inviting ambience which runs through her communal and guest spaces.
Loaded with options, guests can choose to spend their time amongst the comfortable furnishings in the main salon or head up to the sky lounge to grab some refreshments from the elegantly styled bar.
When it comes to returning for the night, there is a total of 6 cabins on offer to up to 12 guests, with the well-appointed master cabin sure to satisfy the principal charterer.
With considerable deck space and a wealth of features, superyacht MISCHIEF is perfect for exploring the Mediterranean during the quieter part of the season
The exterior is every bit as exciting as the interior, with a large Jacuzzi framing the expansive sundeck which also boasts an alfresco dining section.
What’s more, there’s a retractable swim platform which can be extended off the aft to allow guests to relax by the water whilst reclining on a sunlounger.
An assortment of water toys are also at the disposal of charter guests, with wakeboarding gear and a jet propelled water board proving especially popular amongst the adventurously inclined.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MISCHIEF, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...