Built in 2003 by Italian shipyard Codecasa, MARIU boasts unparalleled interior styling from fashion designer Giorgio Armani as well as a whole host of luxurious amenities and comfortable deck areas.
The stunning sights of the island can be taken in from her luxe sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, sip a cocktail at the bar or unwind on the chaise loungers. Alfresco dining, meanwhile, can be enjoyed on the upper deck aft.
In line with his clean, tailored lines for which he is renowned in the fashion world, Armani has created a chic and minimalistic interior. Teak floors divided by slivers of ebony and wall panels of matt, limed oak feature throughout, and she is free of all embellishments.
Two pale sofas facing a square coffee table made from pressed bamboo and two bottle green leather armchairs form the main salon. There is no dining option here, but the enclosed aft deck features a teak table, which can be raised or lowered on your charter vacation to create either a dining or lounge setup .
A titanium staircase forward in the main salon ascends to the upper lounge, where large, deep sofas create a relaxing environment in which to watch the large plasma TV.
Able to sleep up to 12 guests, luxury yacht MARIU’s accommodation offer comprises a full-beam master suite, where the bed is set on a low plinth of oak wood, and five double cabins.
Updates to the motor yacht over the winter include the conversion of the master suite’s office into a wine cellar, housing 200 bottles, and the addition of a plethora of new water toys, including a Jet Ski, fly board, jet pack and kayaks.
This is a rare opportunity to save €25,000 on board motor yacht MARIU and discover the beautiful cruising grounds of Sardinia
Other highlights include an elevator servicing all decks and an alfresco gym area, and she is also an approved RYA training centre.
To take advantage of this special offer on M/Y MARIU, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Sardinia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...