Built in 2003 by Italian shipyard Codecasa, MARIU boasts unparalleled interior styling from fashion designer Giorgio Armani as well as a whole host of luxurious amenities and comfortable deck areas.
The stunning sights of the island can be taken in from her luxe sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, sip a cocktail at the bar or unwind on the chaise loungers. Alfresco dining, meanwhile, can be enjoyed on the upper deck aft.
In line with his clean, tailored lines for which he is renowned in the fashion world, Armani has created a chic and minimalistic interior. Teak floors divided by slivers of ebony and wall panels of matt, limed oak feature throughout, and she is free of all embellishments.
Two pale sofas facing a square coffee table made from pressed bamboo and two bottle green leather armchairs form the main salon. There is no dining option here, but the enclosed aft deck features a teak table, which can be raised or lowered on your charter vacation to create either a dining or lounge setup .
A titanium staircase forward in the main salon ascends to the upper lounge, where large, deep sofas create a relaxing environment in which to watch the large plasma TV.
Able to sleep up to 12 guests, luxury yacht MARIU’s accommodation offer comprises a full-beam master suite, where the bed is set on a low plinth of oak wood, and five double cabins.
Updates to the motor yacht over the winter include the conversion of the master suite’s office into a wine cellar, housing 200 bottles, and the addition of a plethora of new water toys, including a Jet Ski, fly board, jet pack and kayaks.
This is a rare opportunity to save €25,000 on board motor yacht MARIU and discover the beautiful cruising grounds of Sardinia
Other highlights include an elevator servicing all decks and an alfresco gym area, and she is also an approved RYA training centre.
To take advantage of this special offer on M/Y MARIU, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Sardinia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...