Offering charter guests the opportunity to discover the fantastic waters of Maine, Zoom Zoom Zoom is ideally designed for the cruising grounds of North America.
Indeed, with a generously proportioned exterior and comfortably furnished interior, guests are able to take in the lush surroundings of the region whilst remaining in a world of luxury.
What’s more, her impressive beach club and large swim platform means that it’s easy to get out on a tender and reach even the most remote bays found along the coast.
The exterior of superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom features all of the latest and most desired luxuries, from a large Jacuzzi on the sundeck to a well equipped beach club at the aft.
With an outdoor bar and generously sized alfresco dining area, guests are also able to enjoy their meals and drinks whilst soaking up the atmosphere.
As much fun as she is capable of discovering destinations around New England, Zoom Zoom Zoom also comes with an inflatable slide which promises to deliver endless hours of fun out on the water.
Well-appointed and gifted with an adventurer’s spirit, superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom is perfect for discovering New England in summer
The interior of luxury yacht Zoom Zoom Zoom was designed by British icon Evan K Marshall and reflects an understated elegance which is both inviting and comfortably furnished.
Indeed, it’s easy to imagine how hours could be passed socialising in the main salon or grabbing some refreshment up in the sky lounge.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests, superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom boasts a large master cabin, 2 VIP suites, a double, and a single.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...