Offering charter guests the opportunity to discover the fantastic waters of Maine, Zoom Zoom Zoom is ideally designed for the cruising grounds of North America.
Indeed, with a generously proportioned exterior and comfortably furnished interior, guests are able to take in the lush surroundings of the region whilst remaining in a world of luxury.
What’s more, her impressive beach club and large swim platform means that it’s easy to get out on a tender and reach even the most remote bays found along the coast.
The exterior of superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom features all of the latest and most desired luxuries, from a large Jacuzzi on the sundeck to a well equipped beach club at the aft.
With an outdoor bar and generously sized alfresco dining area, guests are also able to enjoy their meals and drinks whilst soaking up the atmosphere.
As much fun as she is capable of discovering destinations around New England, Zoom Zoom Zoom also comes with an inflatable slide which promises to deliver endless hours of fun out on the water.
Well-appointed and gifted with an adventurer’s spirit, superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom is perfect for discovering New England in summer
The interior of luxury yacht Zoom Zoom Zoom was designed by British icon Evan K Marshall and reflects an understated elegance which is both inviting and comfortably furnished.
Indeed, it’s easy to imagine how hours could be passed socialising in the main salon or grabbing some refreshment up in the sky lounge.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests, superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom boasts a large master cabin, 2 VIP suites, a double, and a single.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed