Superyacht LUNA No Longer for Charter
We reported last week that the renowned 115m/377ft expedition yacht LUNA will be going in for refit works over the winter but it has now been announced that she will be taken off the charter market altogether.
As the world’s largest expedition yacht, LUNA was a welcome addition to the global charter fleet in summer 2014 but it looks as though she will now revert to being privately used by her Owner and his family. Luna's newly instructed yacht management company sent word that she is no longer commercially registered and is now under private ownership.
As one of the world’s largest luxury superyachts, offering an impressive list of facilities to multiple swimming pools, two helipads, movie theatre and a fantastic private beach club this is sad news to those looking for a world class expedition yacht for charter. There are however a number of the world’s top 100 largest yachts that are still available for charter, including the magnificent 162.5m/533ft ECLIPSE, the 133.9m/439ft Fincantieri-built SERENE and the 117m/384ft TURAMA. There are also an array of expedition charter yachts that offer world-cruising capabilities combined with the highest levels of comfort and design.
There are however a number of the world’s top 100 largest yachts available for charter....
LUXURY EXPEDITION YACHTS AVAILABLE FOR CHARTER
Naia Yacht For Charter
74m Freire Shipyard, 2011 / 2014
Grace E Yacht For Charter
73m Picchiotti, 2014
Enigma XK Yacht For Charter
71m Richards Shipbuilders, 1987 / 2013
Sherakhan Yacht For Charter
70m Vuyk, 2005 / 2014
Garcon Yacht For Charter
67m Damen, 2012
SuRi Yacht For Charter
63m Halter Marine, 1978 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...