Delivered in 2005 by US shipyard Christensen and refit four years later, Top Five has built up a reputable charter record over the years. Equipped with well-appointed deck areas and a classic yet sophisticated interior, she is an excellent choice for a Bahamas charter.
Charter guests can take in spectacular views of the sun-kissed archipelago while making the most of the luxurious amenities on board.
A Jacuzzi surrounded by sun beds and teak chairs provides the optimal setup for daytime relaxation on the sundeck, whereas a bar and lounging area further aft is a perfect spot for sipping cocktails as the sun goes down.
Both the expansive main deck and upper deck aft, meanwhile, offer exceptional alfresco dining options on board charter yacht Top Five and there is even room for more sunning opportunities.
A spacious main salon, home to a formal lounge and dining area, is also a superb setting for entertaining guests. Large windows allow natural light to flood in, illuminating the rich lacquered timbers and enhancing the light, bright atmosphere.
The main deck is also home to a master suite, featuring a private study and a his and her bathroom with a marble Jacuzzi. Below deck a VIP suite stretches across the breath of the motor yacht and two double staterooms sit forward.
A treasure chest of water toys enables charter guests young and old to make the most of the turquoise waters of the region when on a charter vacation.
Explore the coastline on WaveRunners, windsurfers and water skis or discover the renowned marine life with snorkelling gear, underwater scooters and rendezvous dive gear.
For further information on M/Y Top Five, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in The Bahamas.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...