Delivered in 2005 by US shipyard Christensen and refit four years later, Top Five has built up a reputable charter record over the years. Equipped with well-appointed deck areas and a classic yet sophisticated interior, she is an excellent choice for a Bahamas charter.
Charter guests can take in spectacular views of the sun-kissed archipelago while making the most of the luxurious amenities on board.
A Jacuzzi surrounded by sun beds and teak chairs provides the optimal setup for daytime relaxation on the sundeck, whereas a bar and lounging area further aft is a perfect spot for sipping cocktails as the sun goes down.
Both the expansive main deck and upper deck aft, meanwhile, offer exceptional alfresco dining options on board charter yacht Top Five and there is even room for more sunning opportunities.
A spacious main salon, home to a formal lounge and dining area, is also a superb setting for entertaining guests. Large windows allow natural light to flood in, illuminating the rich lacquered timbers and enhancing the light, bright atmosphere.
The main deck is also home to a master suite, featuring a private study and a his and her bathroom with a marble Jacuzzi. Below deck a VIP suite stretches across the breath of the motor yacht and two double staterooms sit forward.
A treasure chest of water toys enables charter guests young and old to make the most of the turquoise waters of the region when on a charter vacation.
Explore the coastline on WaveRunners, windsurfers and water skis or discover the renowned marine life with snorkelling gear, underwater scooters and rendezvous dive gear.
For further information on M/Y Top Five, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in The Bahamas.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...