Superyacht ‘Top Five’ Open in The Bahamas for Select Dates in June
Delivered in 2005 by US shipyard Christensen and refit four years later, Top Five has built up a reputable charter record over the years. Equipped with well-appointed deck areas and a classic yet sophisticated interior, she is an excellent choice for a Bahamas charter.
Charter guests can take in spectacular views of the sun-kissed archipelago while making the most of the luxurious amenities on board.
A Jacuzzi surrounded by sun beds and teak chairs provides the optimal setup for daytime relaxation on the sundeck, whereas a bar and lounging area further aft is a perfect spot for sipping cocktails as the sun goes down.
Both the expansive main deck and upper deck aft, meanwhile, offer exceptional alfresco dining options on board charter yacht Top Five and there is even room for more sunning opportunities.
A spacious main salon, home to a formal lounge and dining area, is also a superb setting for entertaining guests. Large windows allow natural light to flood in, illuminating the rich lacquered timbers and enhancing the light, bright atmosphere.
The main deck is also home to a master suite, featuring a private study and a his and her bathroom with a marble Jacuzzi. Below deck a VIP suite stretches across the breath of the motor yacht and two double staterooms sit forward.
A treasure chest of water toys enables charter guests young and old to make the most of the turquoise waters of the region when on a charter vacation.
Explore the coastline on WaveRunners, windsurfers and water skis or discover the renowned marine life with snorkelling gear, underwater scooters and rendezvous dive gear.
For further information on M/Y Top Five, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in The Bahamas.
More Yacht Information
Top Five Yacht For Charter
47m Christensen, 2005
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...