Taking its stylistic cues from the expedition yacht, The Beast is unmistakably designed for those looking to enjoy unforgettable experiences at sea. Indeed, thanks to her 12m beam and generous storage space, she is capable of cruising in remote waters with ease, and comes with enough tenders and toys to keep things properly exciting.
Known to be designed in collaboration with her experienced owner, The Beast is a truly exciting prospect insofar as she will be one of the few superyachts of her kind available in her charter grounds.
Scheduled to be complete in 2018, there’s plenty of unique features sure to grab the attention of charter guests.
No doubt the standout features of The Beast concern her assortment of extras, from the 13m sport fishing tender to the 9m amphibious tender which is designed to drop guests at the numerous beaches around her cruising grounds.
For more adventurous guests on board, there is also a collection of diving equipment on hand to get up close and personal to the surrounding marine life.
As a superyacht designed around practicality, The Beast boasts incredible fuel reserve to ensure a truly extensive range when enjoying such activities.
A masterclass in design, The Beast combines the utility of an expedition yacht with the comfort of a modern motor yacht
Once guests have returned from their daytime activities they will be welcome to enjoy lunch and dinner in the comfort of the interior dining space or in any three of the alfresco dining areas.
What’s more, there’s a Teppanyaki style BBQ on the flybridge which provides an additional and unusual option.
With 5 convertible cabins on offer, The Beast will be able to sleep up to 12 guests when away on a private yacht charter vacation.
With countless islands to choose from in the South Pacific, charter guests will be able to explore the richly exotic waters of Tahiti, the lush scenery of Papua New Guinea, and the watersports-friendly cruising grounds of Fiji.
Similarly, the undisturbed beauty of New Zealand offers its own range of possibilities, from wine-tasting at its various vineyards to white-water rafting around its more untamed terrain.
Ultimately, The Beast will allow charter guests to experience something truly rare and unforgettable, creating memories with their friends and family around some of the world’s most exciting and remote hotspots.
Be sure to keep up with the development of M/Y The Beast by checking back regularly to YachtCharterFleet.com.
In the meantime, be sure to take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in New Zealand and all of the luxury yachts available to rent in the South Pacific.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...