Defined by her colourful communal spaces and range of modern features, Ramble On Rose is sure to satisfy everyone who steps on board. Indeed, from her vast sundeck to her comfortably furnished main salon, she promises to entertain families and friends in true style.
What’s more, the CRN superyacht is a quality entertainer, with a range of tenders and toys available for guests to enjoy when exploring the Caribbean this winter. Offering something for everyone, the garage is stocked with everything from kayaks to SeaBobs.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation, Ramble On Rose boasts a large master cabin as well as a single VIP suite, 3 doubles, and a twin.
Forming the social centre of the superyacht, the main salon is equipped with state of the art entertainment facilities, and there’s plenty of additional tables and chairs to allow guests to gather together for some socialising and dining.
For those looking to keep things a little more active, there is a well-equipped gymnasium available for carrying out extensive as well as casual workouts. Accessibility between these spaces is also great, thanks to an elevator which services the various decks.
Delivering the very best in luxury living, Ramble On Rose is an ideal choice for an escape this winter
The exterior of superyacht Ramble On Rose is every bit as impressive as her interior, with a generously sized Jacuzzi and wealth of alfresco dining areas offering guests every conceivable luxury whilst out on the water.
With numerous lounging areas situated across the three decks, it’s possible for everyone to get comfortable either in the sun or in the shade. When it comes to embarking and disembarking, the broadly proportioned swim platform extending off the aft is simply outstanding.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Ramble On Rose, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.