Defined by her colourful communal spaces and range of modern features, Ramble On Rose is sure to satisfy everyone who steps on board. Indeed, from her vast sundeck to her comfortably furnished main salon, she promises to entertain families and friends in true style.
What’s more, the CRN superyacht is a quality entertainer, with a range of tenders and toys available for guests to enjoy when exploring the Caribbean this winter. Offering something for everyone, the garage is stocked with everything from kayaks to SeaBobs.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation, Ramble On Rose boasts a large master cabin as well as a single VIP suite, 3 doubles, and a twin.
Forming the social centre of the superyacht, the main salon is equipped with state of the art entertainment facilities, and there’s plenty of additional tables and chairs to allow guests to gather together for some socialising and dining.
For those looking to keep things a little more active, there is a well-equipped gymnasium available for carrying out extensive as well as casual workouts. Accessibility between these spaces is also great, thanks to an elevator which services the various decks.
Delivering the very best in luxury living, Ramble On Rose is an ideal choice for an escape this winter
The exterior of superyacht Ramble On Rose is every bit as impressive as her interior, with a generously sized Jacuzzi and wealth of alfresco dining areas offering guests every conceivable luxury whilst out on the water.
With numerous lounging areas situated across the three decks, it’s possible for everyone to get comfortable either in the sun or in the shade. When it comes to embarking and disembarking, the broadly proportioned swim platform extending off the aft is simply outstanding.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Ramble On Rose, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...