First hitting the water in 2011, Ramble on Rose underwent a refit in September with Dutch yard Icon Yachts.
In a labour of love which lasted nine months, she emerged from the shed earlier this week sporting a complete paint job, window replacements, a brand new bridge and a number of interior enhancements.
The CRN-built superyacht was originally launched under the name Mimtee, with exteriors by Zuccon and beach-club style interiors by Laura Sessa.
View this post on Instagram
The 60m superyacht Ramble on Rose is almost ready to return to the open seas! Her winter refit at ICON saw a complete exterior paint job, new glazing and extensive interior upgrades - leaving her ready for a summer of superyacht cruising. Are you ready for the season? Photo by @guyfleury_photography #ICONic #ICON #ICONyachts #yachtbuilder #shipyard #Harlingen #yachts #design #yachting #luxury #boats #superyacht #megayacht #yachtlife #dutch
This summer, Ramble on Rose will be available for luxury yacht charters with no delivery fees in popular yachting hotspots including Sicily and Sardinia. If you would like to be among the first to benefit from her upgraded facilities and fresh interior spaces, please do not hesitate to reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
In total, the motor yacht accommodates 12 guests in seven cabins, which includes a generous owner’s suite with a private office.
She is well-suited to her Mediterranean cruising grounds, thanks to an expansive sundeck which is replete with lounging areas for every occasion, as well as a jacuzzi pool.
This summer, guests will love exploring this glittering region in the lap of luxury on board Ramble on Rose.
In Croatia, expect to find crystal-clear oceans dotted with islands and long swathes of white-sand beach. Then, prepare to be blown away by the dramatic scenery of Italy, from the rugged cliffs of the Amalfi Coast to the culture-steeped city of Venice.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.