Superyacht ‘QM of London’ Open for French Riviera Charters
Delivered in 1998 as part of the Benetti Golden Bay series, QM of London underwent an extensive refit earlier this year to ensure she was in immaculate condition for the charter market. Highlights include a new gym in the lazarette, a baby grand piano in the bar and a retractable swimming platform.
Her updated interior now boasts classical styling from Terence Disdale, enhanced by leather furnishings and black and white photographs.
Boasting an unusual 7-cabin layout, which is rarely seen on a motor yacht of her size, luxury yacht QM of London is highly suitable for a range of charter groups and can accommodate up to 12 guests. A full-beam master suite is situated on the upper deck, joined by two VIP staterooms on the main deck and a further four guest cabins below.
The yacht is also an accredited RYA centre for Jet-ski licenses, and crew members are trained as Jetlev, kitesurfing and yoga instructors.
Jetpacks, Seabobs, scuba diving equipment and a 5.7-metre waterslide are amongst the multitude of onboard water toys available for guests to enjoy.
Equipped with Zero Speed Stabilizers, she can reach a maximum speed of 15 knots and cruises at 12 knots.
If you would like to find out more information on M/Y QM of London, please contact your preferred charter broker. Or, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
Highlights include a new gym in the lazarette, a baby grand piano in the bar and a retractable swimming platform.
More Yacht Information
QM of London Yacht For Charter
50m Benetti, 1998 / 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...