Superyacht ‘Paris A’ Offers 10% Discount on Greece Charters
Launched by the Italian yard in 2009, Paris A is characterised by harmonious, sleek lines and well-balanced proportions, which house a stylish, contemporary interior from the in-house design team at Maiora.
Available in Greece, the yacht makes a fantastic charter option and, able to cruise at a speed of 23 knots, she is perfect for island-hopping in the Greek waters and discovering delights such as Mykonos and Santorini.
Wonderful views of the region can be taken in from the yacht’s flybridge as guests sip cocktails at the bar or enjoy a casual barbecue lunch in one of two seating areas, with the radar arch providing respite from the heat of the day.
A more formal alfresco dining area is located on the main deck aft along with a stylish bar, while stairs lead down to a large swim platform from which guests can make the most of the sparkling Mediterranean waters on their yacht charter.
The interior of motor yacht Paris A offers a relaxed and ambient atmosphere thanks to state-of-the-art lighting, whitewashed wood panelling and custom-made furniture. Guests will be able to unwind here with family and friends after a busy day on the water.
Two L-shaped sofas upholstered in pale leather sit to port and starboard alongside two coffee tables in the main salon to form a sociable lounge area, and further forward is a dining table, which comfortably seats eight guests.
The elegant styling on board the motor yacht continues into her five staterooms, consisting of a full-beam master suite on the main deck, two VIP suites and two twin cabins, each with an additional Pullman berth.
Water toys on board range from water skis and Waverunners to canoes, snorkelling equipment and fishing gear, allowing guests no-end of entertainment options.
The interior of motor yacht Paris A offers a relaxed and ambient atmosphere thanks to state-of-the-art lighting, whitewashed wood panelling and custom-made furniture
More Yacht Information
Paris A Yacht For Charter
35m Maiora, 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...