Guests can expect to travel in supreme style and unrivalled comfort, as the superyacht boasts a selection of amenities to relax, entertain and delight.
She offers ample outdoor deck space primed for dining, socialising or basking under a tropical sun and, as her name suggests, she has plenty of water toys and accessories for making the most out of the crystal-clear waters.
Her main salon benefits from floor-to-ceiling glazing, allowing light to bathe the space and guests to admire panoramic views over their surrounds.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests across six, well-appointed cabins, which share the same classic and elegant themes of her communal spaces.
Guests can expect to travel in supreme style and unrivalled comfort, as the superyacht boasts a selection of amenities to relax and entertain.
Should guests wish to dine alfresco, they will find a formal set-up on the upper deck aft, which is complete with shading for comfort and convenience.
For breakfast and more relaxed meals, the main deck plays host to sofa-seating arranged around a central table.
However, the sun deck is sure to be the hub of outdoor living during the day and well into the evenings. Plenty of sumptuous seating can be found here, in addition to teak loungers where guests can recline in the sun.
The space is further enlivened by a generous jacuzzi spa pool and a gas barbecue, ensuring everyone’s favourite cookout dishes can be enjoyed on a private yacht charter vacation after a morning of splashing in the sea.
A bar is also situated on the sun deck, so guests can sample a range of mouthwatering cocktails as the sun goes down; from old-fashioned favourites to inventive flavour infusions.
While chartering a superyacht around the Caribbean, guests can expect to encounter long strips of white-sand beaches, brilliant blue seas and remote islands and sand bars dotted in palm trees.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.