Launched in 2013 by Nobiskrug, Odessa II is in optimal condition for the charter market and, with her sleek lines and sophisticated interior, will fit in perfectly on the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera.
Highlights of the motor yacht include an outdoor cinema on the sundeck aft, a beach spa area in the transom complete with a beauty salon and sauna, and full DJ equipment, making Odessa II perfect for hosting dockside parties.
The charter yacht offers a variety of deck spaces from which to take in famed locations such as Cannes and St Tropez. Unwind in the sundeck Jacuzzi, sit back and relax on a selection of sun loungers or enjoy a meal with fellow charter guests on one of the spacious alfresco dining areas.
To escape the sun, however, sun awnings provide shade on all decks and high mist cooling systems have been installed.
The contemporary interior of luxury yacht Odessa II is thanks to H2 Yacht Design. In addition to the main salon’s seating and dining options, there is also an upper lounge and games room to entertain charter guests.
Superyacht Odessa II fits in perfectly on the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera.
Able to accommodate up to 12 guests, the yacht features seven cabins including one master suite with its own private terrace, two double cabins, two twin cabins, one single cabin and one convertible cabin.
Water toys on board include sea-doos, paddle boards, water skis, wake boards, an inflatable trampoline, and snorkelling and diving equipment. These ensure that charter guests can make the most of the glistening Mediterranean waters.
For more information on M/Y Odessa II, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, have a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...