Formerly known as superyacht SOTAJ, No Buoys spent almost two years in the Delta Marine shipyard having her hull extended and interior spaces refreshed.
Perfectly primed for the Bahamas, the motor yacht has acquired a number of toys to keep guest occupied on the water, with her 35-foot tender and snorkelling gear sure to satisfy.
As well as bringing her style up to date and providing the necessary storage solutions for her new toys, the refit saw No Buoys obtain state of the art stabilisers to ensure a wholly seamless cruising experience.
No doubt the crowning section of the superyacht is the exterior, with the dedicated alfresco dining area complemented by a full-size bar and a wealth of space.
At the bow, there are two large sunpads for guests to unravel on and enjoy the heat as well as their surroundings at sea.
Naturally, there is also a sizeable Jacuzzi for guests to make use of when they’re not out enjoying the tenders and toys.
Extended and refit to an exacting standard, superyacht No Buoys is perfect for a charter vacation in the Bahamas
With panoramic views available from the main salon and adjacent dining space, charter guests are able to continue enjoying their surroundings even after they’ve left the comfort of the exterior.
Boasting a dedicated library and office towards the fore, it’s also possible for guests to attend to any necessary business whilst away on the water.
Along with a generously proportioned master cabin located on the lower deck, No Buoys also features an additional 5 staterooms to accommodate a total of 12 guests when being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y No Buoys, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available to rent in the Bahamas.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.