Formerly known as superyacht SOTAJ, No Buoys spent almost two years in the Delta Marine shipyard having her hull extended and interior spaces refreshed.
Perfectly primed for the Bahamas, the motor yacht has acquired a number of toys to keep guest occupied on the water, with her 35-foot tender and snorkelling gear sure to satisfy.
As well as bringing her style up to date and providing the necessary storage solutions for her new toys, the refit saw No Buoys obtain state of the art stabilisers to ensure a wholly seamless cruising experience.
No doubt the crowning section of the superyacht is the exterior, with the dedicated alfresco dining area complemented by a full-size bar and a wealth of space.
At the bow, there are two large sunpads for guests to unravel on and enjoy the heat as well as their surroundings at sea.
Naturally, there is also a sizeable Jacuzzi for guests to make use of when they’re not out enjoying the tenders and toys.
Extended and refit to an exacting standard, superyacht No Buoys is perfect for a charter vacation in the Bahamas
With panoramic views available from the main salon and adjacent dining space, charter guests are able to continue enjoying their surroundings even after they’ve left the comfort of the exterior.
Boasting a dedicated library and office towards the fore, it’s also possible for guests to attend to any necessary business whilst away on the water.
Along with a generously proportioned master cabin located on the lower deck, No Buoys also features an additional 5 staterooms to accommodate a total of 12 guests when being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y No Buoys, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available to rent in the Bahamas.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...