Formerly known as superyacht SOTAJ, No Buoys spent almost two years in the Delta Marine shipyard having her hull extended and interior spaces refreshed.
Perfectly primed for the Bahamas, the motor yacht has acquired a number of toys to keep guest occupied on the water, with her 35-foot tender and snorkelling gear sure to satisfy.
As well as bringing her style up to date and providing the necessary storage solutions for her new toys, the refit saw No Buoys obtain state of the art stabilisers to ensure a wholly seamless cruising experience.
No doubt the crowning section of the superyacht is the exterior, with the dedicated alfresco dining area complemented by a full-size bar and a wealth of space.
At the bow, there are two large sunpads for guests to unravel on and enjoy the heat as well as their surroundings at sea.
Naturally, there is also a sizeable Jacuzzi for guests to make use of when they’re not out enjoying the tenders and toys.
Extended and refit to an exacting standard, superyacht No Buoys is perfect for a charter vacation in the Bahamas
With panoramic views available from the main salon and adjacent dining space, charter guests are able to continue enjoying their surroundings even after they’ve left the comfort of the exterior.
Boasting a dedicated library and office towards the fore, it’s also possible for guests to attend to any necessary business whilst away on the water.
Along with a generously proportioned master cabin located on the lower deck, No Buoys also features an additional 5 staterooms to accommodate a total of 12 guests when being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y No Buoys, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available to rent in the Bahamas.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...