Formerly known as superyacht SOTAJ, No Buoys spent almost two years in the Delta Marine shipyard having her hull extended and interior spaces refreshed.
Perfectly primed for the Bahamas, the motor yacht has acquired a number of toys to keep guest occupied on the water, with her 35-foot tender and snorkelling gear sure to satisfy.
As well as bringing her style up to date and providing the necessary storage solutions for her new toys, the refit saw No Buoys obtain state of the art stabilisers to ensure a wholly seamless cruising experience.
No doubt the crowning section of the superyacht is the exterior, with the dedicated alfresco dining area complemented by a full-size bar and a wealth of space.
At the bow, there are two large sunpads for guests to unravel on and enjoy the heat as well as their surroundings at sea.
Naturally, there is also a sizeable Jacuzzi for guests to make use of when they’re not out enjoying the tenders and toys.
Extended and refit to an exacting standard, superyacht No Buoys is perfect for a charter vacation in the Bahamas
With panoramic views available from the main salon and adjacent dining space, charter guests are able to continue enjoying their surroundings even after they’ve left the comfort of the exterior.
Boasting a dedicated library and office towards the fore, it’s also possible for guests to attend to any necessary business whilst away on the water.
Along with a generously proportioned master cabin located on the lower deck, No Buoys also features an additional 5 staterooms to accommodate a total of 12 guests when being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y No Buoys, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available to rent in the Bahamas.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...