Every bit as pretty as her name suggests, NICOLE EVELYN blends comfortable and elegant interiors with spacious social areas and contemporary amenities.
Since her launch in 2003, she has been a highly popular charter option and boasts a wealth of glowing reviews from past charter clients.
Now, she is giving you the opportunity to explore the turquoise oceans and sandy beaches of the Bahamas on a luxury yacht charter vacation over the festive season.
The motor yacht has been meticulously maintained throughout the years, with many upgrades and refurbishments to keep her in tip-top condition. She enjoys naval architecture and exterior styling by the esteemed Mulder Design, with Puelo Inc. taking over her sophisticated interiors.
Charter guests will be happy to discover the superyacht has the volume of a much larger superyacht, leaving her primed for entertaining larger groups.
Every bit as pretty as her name suggests, NICOLE EVELYN blends elegant interiors with spacious social areas and contemporary amenities.
Over New Year’s Eve, guests will appreciate the fluid, open-plan layout of the upper deck, which seamlessly connects the main salon to an al fresco area on the aft deck. This is the perfect location to get comfortable in a sumptuous seating area, while soaking up the buzzing and convivial atmosphere.
The sun deck will prove equally popular, with its jacuzzi pool and sky lounge, offering panoramic views and a well-serviced bar.
Up here, guests can get together and enjoy a drink and a chat, all while in view of the fireworks lighting up the sky outside. For an extra-luxurious vantage point, slipping into the hot tub and toasting the New Year from here can’t be beaten.
On a private yacht charter, guests will find NICOLE EVELYN has a treasure trove of water toys. From an inflatable trampoline to Jet-Skis, everyone on board will find something to entertain them, for an enjoyable experience splashing around in the crystal-clear ocean.
For a moment of peace and privacy, guests will find sun pads at the foredeck of the yacht, where they can recline in the sun and savour some relaxation. A similar set-up can be found on the bridge deck, with a wide row of sunpads around the control area.
Accommodation for 10 guests is provided across five cabins, which share the same classic interiors. Among her on-board highlights are stained-glass doors, inlaid Roman-gold marble, bespoke crystal fixtures, and fine exotic woods including African cherry. Every suite has its own state-of-the-art audiovisual system as well, so guests won’t be bored for even a second.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...