Offering a wealth of entertainment facilities, a variety of luxe deck areas and one of the most opulent interiors on the charter market, My Seanna is a highly sought-after superyacht.
After an extensive rebuild in 2017, the Delta Marine yacht is better than even before, and making her even more appealing for a late-summer getaway is her recently revealed special rate.
Charterers looking to escape to hidden coves, rustic villages and gorgeous beaches backed by breath-taking mountain landscapes will be made up with Turkey’s Turquoise Coast, whereas Ibiza wows with its hedonistic combination of stylish nightlife, cutting-edge cuisine and scenic coastline.
Wherever charterers go on board My Seanna, the ultimate in outdoor living is to be experienced on the spacious sundeck. Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar, soak up the sunshine on teak loungers and, once the sun has gone down, watch a movie under the stars on a huge projector screen.
Gym equipment is also available here for workouts with a view before relaxing in the sauna tucked under the radar arch or heading down to the chic beach club for a refreshing dip in the ocean. A bar and seating area make this waterside retreat a prime hangout with easy access to the water toys.
Other deck areas include a crow’s nest where guests can sit back and take in panoramic Mediterranean vistas and, at the end of the day, the entire charter party can catch up over a delicious alfresco dinner on the upper deck before winding down with a nightcap in the lounging area aft.
Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar, soak up the sunshine on teak loungers and, once the sun has gone down, watch a movie under the stars
Superyacht My Seanna continues to wow inside thanks to her luxurious interior styling. Palatial white marble and ornate fittings brushed with 22-carat gold leaf run throughout creating a refined atmosphere suitable for both entertaining and taking some time out to rest and recover on a private yacht charter.
In the main salon, a plush dining table is situated opposite a sumptuous seating area for those more formal occasions at sea, while the skylounge above is more relaxed in feel with extra seating and a sleek bar. There is even a curved TV connected to a submarine camera to show off the wonderful waters below.
The motor yacht accommodates up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite on the upper deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...