Having just emerged from what has been described as a ‘major interior refit’, Mia Elise II has effectively transformed into an entirely new motor yacht. Indeed, she now has a wholly fresh and contemporary aesthetic which was designed in collaboration with the team at Yacht Next.
Enlivening the communal and guest spaces, the work carried out has introduced a range of bright tones and comfortable furnishings to the main salon, additional fixtures in the master cabin, and exotic woods throughout the vessel.
As the pictures below demonstrate, the overall look of Mia Elise II is one of pure attraction and sophistication, inviting guests to make themselves at home whilst on the water.
With a formal dining area attached to the main salon, and an ultra glamorous skylounge, the interior of luxury yacht Mia Elise II abounds with options for charter guests to take advantage of when they’re not out sunbathing or exploring destinations along their cruising grounds.
The air-conditioned gymnasium, sauna, steam room, and the fully-equipped bar in the skylounge are undoubtedly the most tempting fixtures found around the interior. Indeed, together, these things promise to satisfy whatever desires charter guests might have during their vacation.
Accessible to all, an elevator has been installed along with the central staircase to allow everyone to easily navigate between the various areas.
The refit interior of luxury yacht Mia Elise II abounds with options for charter guests to take advantage of
The exterior of the superyacht is every bit as impressive as the recently refit interior, with an alfresco dining available on the skylounge aft whilst there are other lounging spots located across the three decks.
Further forward on the sundeck, a raised Jacuzzi is surrounded by sunpads and optional shading to allow everyone on board to make themselves as comfortable as possible when out in the sun.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation, Mia Elise II features a full-beam master cabin, a VIP stateroom, and 3 additional doubles and a twin on the lower deck.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Mia Elise II, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...