With her free-standing, 58-metre carbon-fibre masts, Maltese Falcon is sure to turn heads lined up in the Falmouth Harbour Marina, where she will be one of the must-see yachts of 2016’s Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
Delivered by the Italian shipyard in 2006, the charter yacht has set a new milestone in yachting history with her revolutionary DynaRig. Her three masts host 15 sails and, handled by the ultimate in Perini Navi sail control, she offers an unrivalled sailing performance.
Visitors to the Antigua event will have the opportunity to step aboard and take in her stunning spaces for themselves. Indeed, her deck areas and interior share a show-stopping presence, matching that of her technological innovations and exterior.
Her wide, open deck areas cover all possibilities, with a private deck equipped with a dining table for the principal charterer, an observation deck forward of the bridge and a magnificent main deck aft offering an indoor/outdoor bar, alfresco dining and relaxing lounge area.
Styled by Ken Freivokh – who also undertook the exterior design – the interior of luxury yacht Maltese Falcon is totally unique and built around the Owner’s collection of contemporary art works.
In the spacious main salon, burgundy leather sofas on islands of pommele wood surround a coffee table while, forward, natural light filters through a skylight, flooding a striking spiral staircase and buffalo skin-lined atrium with natural light.
The main deck of the sailing yacht is also home to a majestic leather-clad dining room with a backlit wine rack and carbon-fibre table, and reading and writing rooms to port and starboard.
A full-beam master suite decorated in a strong, masculine style stretches across the lower deck and incorporates sleeping quarters, a desk, a separate full-beam dressing room and a private gymnasium.
The four other staterooms on the lower deck can be converted into two huge VIP suites, while another VIP suite is located on the upper deck. In total 12 guests can be accommodated on a charter vacation.
The interior of luxury yacht Maltese Falcon’ is totally unique and built around the Owner’s collection of contemporary art works
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...