Delivered in 2009, Lady Luck combines an opulent interior from fashion house Fendi, unrivalled Benetti craftsmanship and sumptuous deck areas. The embodiment of luxury and equipped with the latest amenities, she is a perfect choice for cruising the Mediterranean this summer.
Sure to become the hub of any charter vacation is the serene sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or soak up the glorious sun on the oversized sun pads before enjoying a delicious lunch and cocktail from the bar under the shade of a canopy.
There is also a luxe lounging area, perfect for sitting back with a book or socialising with friends and family, all against the backdrop of Croatia’s idyllic Dalmatian Coast or in a glittering port along the French Riviera.
An expansive beach club ensures guests can get even closer to the turquoise waters of the region and the nearby sauna continues the relaxation experience. Plus, the upper deck aft also boasts a glamorous alfresco dining setup.
Cream, white and gold hues are used extensively throughout the interior of charter yacht Lady Luck, joined by dazzling finishes of 24 carat gold, mother of pearl and diamonds.
The main salon features plush yet comfortable lounging areas as well as a formal dining option, looked over by a glittering chandelier. A spiral staircase in the lobby wraps its way round a gold-plated elevator and the skylounge houses a more relaxed lounge with a bar and games table.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or soak up the glorious sun on the oversized sun pads before enjoying a delicious lunch or cocktail from the bar
Located on the main deck, the master suite encompasses sleeping quarters, a private study and a raised observation lounge, offering spectacular panoramic vistas forward.
Three double cabins and one twin cabin fan out from a central lobby on the deck below, while a VIP suite is in a prime position on the bridge deck.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a fully-equipped gymnasium on the sundeck and a plethora of water toys, including Waverunners, Sea-Bobs, waterskis, wakeboards and dive equipment.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...