Fully-equipped for the charter market, Lady Lola was built in 2002 by the renowned Dutch shipyard Oceano and underwent a complete refit and interior re-design in 2012. Highlights include a tender beach club, retractable golf tee and outdoor theatre, which are guaranteed to enhance your winter getaway on the azure waters of the Caribbean.
A winner at the Showboats Awards 2002, the motor yacht features vast deck spaces that are capable of hosting up to 120 guests at in-port Christmas parties. An impressive spa pool on the sun deck, which features a waterfall that cascades over two levels, is joined by ample seating for relaxing and socialising as well as sunning and shaded areas for sunbathing.
Meanwhile, aft deck, there is space for a stylish alfresco dining table, which provides access to the Lazarette, which can act as a fitness studio or recreational area.
An elegant Zuretti-styled interior features a formal dining salon forward, and a lounge that is home to a bar and Steinway piano. All rooms boast stunning views to ensure you cruise the Caribbean in the upmost luxury and style whilst never missing the magnificent surrounds.
An incredible owner’s deck features a private office, two lounge areas, a games table, and an owner’s aft deck area. There is also a generous master stateroom, which benefits from 270-degree panoramic views and a private forward-facing terrace, ideal for enjoying breakfast whilst taking in the natural beauty of the Caribbean.
There are also three double staterooms and one twin stateroom on motor yacht Lady Lola, meaning she can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests.
Water toys on board such as Waverunners, water skis, towable toys and snorkelling equipment enable charter guests to enjoy the warm tropical waters of the Caribbean and explore some of the world’s best snorkelling sites.
She is capable of reaching a top speed of 14 knots and cruises at a speed of 12 knots.
For further information on hiring M/Y Lady Lola, contact the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, take a look at all the luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...