Fully-equipped for the charter market, Lady Lola was built in 2002 by the renowned Dutch shipyard Oceano and underwent a complete refit and interior re-design in 2012. Highlights include a tender beach club, retractable golf tee and outdoor theatre, which are guaranteed to enhance your winter getaway on the azure waters of the Caribbean.
A winner at the Showboats Awards 2002, the motor yacht features vast deck spaces that are capable of hosting up to 120 guests at in-port Christmas parties. An impressive spa pool on the sun deck, which features a waterfall that cascades over two levels, is joined by ample seating for relaxing and socialising as well as sunning and shaded areas for sunbathing.
Meanwhile, aft deck, there is space for a stylish alfresco dining table, which provides access to the Lazarette, which can act as a fitness studio or recreational area.
An elegant Zuretti-styled interior features a formal dining salon forward, and a lounge that is home to a bar and Steinway piano. All rooms boast stunning views to ensure you cruise the Caribbean in the upmost luxury and style whilst never missing the magnificent surrounds.
An incredible owner’s deck features a private office, two lounge areas, a games table, and an owner’s aft deck area. There is also a generous master stateroom, which benefits from 270-degree panoramic views and a private forward-facing terrace, ideal for enjoying breakfast whilst taking in the natural beauty of the Caribbean.
There are also three double staterooms and one twin stateroom on motor yacht Lady Lola, meaning she can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests.
Water toys on board such as Waverunners, water skis, towable toys and snorkelling equipment enable charter guests to enjoy the warm tropical waters of the Caribbean and explore some of the world’s best snorkelling sites.
She is capable of reaching a top speed of 14 knots and cruises at a speed of 12 knots.
For further information on hiring M/Y Lady Lola, contact the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, take a look at all the luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...