Superyacht ‘Lady Lola’ Now Open for Caribbean Christmas Charters
Fully-equipped for the charter market, Lady Lola was built in 2002 by the renowned Dutch shipyard Oceano and underwent a complete refit and interior re-design in 2012. Highlights include a tender beach club, retractable golf tee and outdoor theatre, which are guaranteed to enhance your winter getaway on the azure waters of the Caribbean.
A winner at the Showboats Awards 2002, the motor yacht features vast deck spaces that are capable of hosting up to 120 guests at in-port Christmas parties. An impressive spa pool on the sun deck, which features a waterfall that cascades over two levels, is joined by ample seating for relaxing and socialising as well as sunning and shaded areas for sunbathing.
Meanwhile, aft deck, there is space for a stylish alfresco dining table, which provides access to the Lazarette, which can act as a fitness studio or recreational area.
An elegant Zuretti-styled interior features a formal dining salon forward, and a lounge that is home to a bar and Steinway piano. All rooms boast stunning views to ensure you cruise the Caribbean in the upmost luxury and style whilst never missing the magnificent surrounds.
An incredible owner’s deck features a private office, two lounge areas, a games table, and an owner’s aft deck area. There is also a generous master stateroom, which benefits from 270-degree panoramic views and a private forward-facing terrace, ideal for enjoying breakfast whilst taking in the natural beauty of the Caribbean.
There are also three double staterooms and one twin stateroom on motor yacht Lady Lola, meaning she can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests.
Water toys on board such as Waverunners, water skis, towable toys and snorkelling equipment enable charter guests to enjoy the warm tropical waters of the Caribbean and explore some of the world’s best snorkelling sites.
She is capable of reaching a top speed of 14 knots and cruises at a speed of 12 knots.
For further information on hiring M/Y Lady Lola, contact the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, take a look at all the luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Lucky Lady Yacht For Charter
63m Oceanco, 2002 / 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...