Built by Christensen in 1995, Lady Bee has since undergone a number of refits, including a $2 million transformation in 2014. Excellently maintained and equipped with all the latest amenities, she offers unrivalled luxury yacht charters in the stunning archipelago of the Bahamas.
Breath-taking views of palm tree-lined beaches, colourful coastal towns and lush landscapes can all be enjoyed from well-appointed deck spaces on board the motor yacht. A Jacuzzi, comfortable seating, sun loungers and an alfresco dining area are spread out across the sun deck and offer no-end of opportunities for unwinding in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
A more formal alfresco dining option and a full bar on the main deck aft, meanwhile, allow guests to sip cocktails before enjoying a delicious meal with family and friends, cooked by the yacht’s five-star chef.
Recent renovations on board motor yacht Lady Bee have seen the addition of new furniture and a mother-of-pearl ceiling in the opulent main salon. Divided into two, the salon features a dining area and lounge with rich wood panelling and gold-coloured furnishings.
There is also a light and airy sky lounge complete with a bar, which offers a more relaxed environment in which to relax or entertain guests.
Excellently maintained and equipped with all the latest amenities, she offers unrivalled charter vacations in the stunning archipelago of the Bahamas
Up to 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated in seven staterooms, consisting of a master suite, four double cabins and two twin cabins.
There is also a huge treasure chest of on-board water toys, providing hours of fun on your luxury yacht charter. Among the top toys are an inflatable water slide, a water trampoline, Waverunners and paddle boards.
For further information on M/Y Lady Bee, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...