Superyacht ‘Lady Bee’ Offers No Delivery Fees in the Bahamas
Built by Christensen in 1995, Lady Bee has since undergone a number of refits, including a $2 million transformation in 2014. Excellently maintained and equipped with all the latest amenities, she offers unrivalled luxury yacht charters in the stunning archipelago of the Bahamas.
Breath-taking views of palm tree-lined beaches, colourful coastal towns and lush landscapes can all be enjoyed from well-appointed deck spaces on board the motor yacht. A Jacuzzi, comfortable seating, sun loungers and an alfresco dining area are spread out across the sun deck and offer no-end of opportunities for unwinding in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
A more formal alfresco dining option and a full bar on the main deck aft, meanwhile, allow guests to sip cocktails before enjoying a delicious meal with family and friends, cooked by the yacht’s five-star chef.
Recent renovations on board motor yacht Lady Bee have seen the addition of new furniture and a mother-of-pearl ceiling in the opulent main salon. Divided into two, the salon features a dining area and lounge with rich wood panelling and gold-coloured furnishings.
There is also a light and airy sky lounge complete with a bar, which offers a more relaxed environment in which to relax or entertain guests.
Excellently maintained and equipped with all the latest amenities, she offers unrivalled charter vacations in the stunning archipelago of the Bahamas
Up to 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated in seven staterooms, consisting of a master suite, four double cabins and two twin cabins.
There is also a huge treasure chest of on-board water toys, providing hours of fun on your luxury yacht charter. Among the top toys are an inflatable water slide, a water trampoline, Waverunners and paddle boards.
For further information on M/Y Lady Bee, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
More Yacht Information
Lady Bee Yacht For Charter
43m Christensen, 1995 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...