Built by Christensen in 1995, Lady Bee has since undergone a number of refits, including a $2 million transformation in 2014. Excellently maintained and equipped with all the latest amenities, she offers unrivalled luxury yacht charters in the stunning archipelago of the Bahamas.
Breath-taking views of palm tree-lined beaches, colourful coastal towns and lush landscapes can all be enjoyed from well-appointed deck spaces on board the motor yacht. A Jacuzzi, comfortable seating, sun loungers and an alfresco dining area are spread out across the sun deck and offer no-end of opportunities for unwinding in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
A more formal alfresco dining option and a full bar on the main deck aft, meanwhile, allow guests to sip cocktails before enjoying a delicious meal with family and friends, cooked by the yacht’s five-star chef.
Recent renovations on board motor yacht Lady Bee have seen the addition of new furniture and a mother-of-pearl ceiling in the opulent main salon. Divided into two, the salon features a dining area and lounge with rich wood panelling and gold-coloured furnishings.
There is also a light and airy sky lounge complete with a bar, which offers a more relaxed environment in which to relax or entertain guests.
Excellently maintained and equipped with all the latest amenities, she offers unrivalled charter vacations in the stunning archipelago of the Bahamas
Up to 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated in seven staterooms, consisting of a master suite, four double cabins and two twin cabins.
There is also a huge treasure chest of on-board water toys, providing hours of fun on your luxury yacht charter. Among the top toys are an inflatable water slide, a water trampoline, Waverunners and paddle boards.
For further information on M/Y Lady Bee, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...