Suitably equipped for sun-drenched cruising grounds, La Dea II is a motor yacht all but designed for the Balearic islands.
Indeed, guests are able to comfortably take in the magnificent surroundings of the archipelago, with everywhere from her seemingly endless sundeck to her equally large swim platform heightening the on board experience.
As well as forming such a fine connection with the water, La Dea II boasts a wholly inviting interior, with warm words and cream furnishings adorning the various communal and guest spaces.
Spread across three decks, the exterior spaces on board luxury yacht La Dea II feature a range of alfresco dining spots and a variety of places to stretch out and sunbathe.
When it comes to cooling off, the spacious Jacuzzi on the sundeck is sure to satisfy, with enough room for the party to gather together and enjoy some refreshments.
For more adventurous guests on board, the presence of an on board dive master means that it’s possible to properly get to grips with life underwater.
Finely fusing performance with outstanding luxury, superyacht La Dea II is the perfect choice for discovering Spain this summer
The classically inspired interior of luxury yacht La Dea II provides a nicely quiet alternative to the exterior.
Specifically, the warmth of the main salon and formal dining space offer a restful ambience to return to once guests are done spending their time in the Spanish sun.
Besides her generously proportioned master cabin, La Dea II also enjoys the addition of 2 doubles, and 2 twins complete with optional pullman berths.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...