Abundant deck spaces and well-appointed staterooms make Island Heiress perfect for family charters. Fresh from a 2015 refit, the 2007 Cheoy Lee build boasts all the latest system and amenities for safe, comfortable and luxury cruising in the Bahamas.
A covered aft deck area offers a formal dining area for up to 12 people whereas a cosy table on the bridge deck offers a more intimate and informal atmosphere. The flybridge, meanwhile, features multiple seating and reading nooks, a full wet bar, BBQ and a large Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar.
Plus the aft deck leads down to a swim platform, making access into the azure waters of the archipelago as easy as possible.
With such a variety of different deck spaces on board the motor yacht there are plenty of ways in which to take in the stunning tropical islands vistas on an island-hopping adventure.
Another wet bar is located in the main salon alongside a comfortable L-shaped sofa and dining area. There is also a large skylounge, which makes an ideal setting for games, movie and karaoke nights with all the family.
Luxury yacht Island Heiress is also a PADI certified training centre, meaning beginner and pro divers alike will be able to experience the spectacular underwater marine life of the Bahamas.
A multitude of water toys, including an inflatable water slide, SeaBobs, WaveRunners and snorkelling gear, provide plenty of other ways in which to explore the water and stunning coastlines.
Able to accommodate up to 12 guests, the yacht consists of one master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
For further information on M/Y Island Heiress, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all other luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...