Superyacht ‘Island Heiress’ Prepares For Summer Charter Season
Making preparations ahead of the summer charter season, the 44m/145ft superyacht ‘Island Heiress’ impressed crowds of spectators as she underwent maintenance in the Port City Marina earlier this month.
Ensuring that she continues to deliver unparalleled charter experiences, Island Heiress has spent some time getting ready in the Port City Marina.
Speaking with reporters, captain Herbert Magney revealed that the motor yacht was in the port for some renovations and general upkeep.
Unsurprisingly, the unmistakeable presence of the superyacht made quite the impression on the local community.
Indeed, the excitement surrounding her waterslide went so far as to attract the attention of a local news station who came out to film it in action.
Whilst the news coverage was keen to compliment the design and engineering of the yacht, it also drew attention to the economic benefits brought about by her time in the marina.
Built by Cheoy Lee in 1996 and refit last year, luxury charter yacht Island Heiress has maintained her impeccable edge.
Featuring a jacuzzi and swim up bar, the outdoor deck spaces on the yacht are perfect for all kinds of charter vacation, and her swim platform on the aft deck is well situated for convenient access to the water.
As well her much talked about water slide, Island Heiress also comes with other inflatable toys and diving equipment sure to keep everyone entertained.
Complete with all of the most desirable amenities, Island Heiress is every inch the modern charter yacht
Whilst the crowds at the marina might not have gotten a glimpse of her interior, there’s no doubt that it’s as impressive as her exterior.
From a voluminous grand salon to a perfectly arranged dining room, guests are treated to the best in luxury in the highest comfort.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 highly decorated cabins, Island Heiress is ideal for families and small parties.
More Yacht Information
Island Heiress Yacht For Charter
44m Cheoy Lee, 1996 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...