Making preparations ahead of the summer charter season, the 44m/145ft superyacht ‘Island Heiress’ impressed crowds of spectators as she underwent maintenance in the Port City Marina earlier this month.
Ensuring that she continues to deliver unparalleled charter experiences, Island Heiress has spent some time getting ready in the Port City Marina.
Speaking with reporters, captain Herbert Magney revealed that the motor yacht was in the port for some renovations and general upkeep.
Unsurprisingly, the unmistakeable presence of the superyacht made quite the impression on the local community.
Indeed, the excitement surrounding her waterslide went so far as to attract the attention of a local news station who came out to film it in action.
Whilst the news coverage was keen to compliment the design and engineering of the yacht, it also drew attention to the economic benefits brought about by her time in the marina.
Built by Cheoy Lee in 1996 and refit last year, luxury charter yacht Island Heiress has maintained her impeccable edge.
Featuring a jacuzzi and swim up bar, the outdoor deck spaces on the yacht are perfect for all kinds of charter vacation, and her swim platform on the aft deck is well situated for convenient access to the water.
As well her much talked about water slide, Island Heiress also comes with other inflatable toys and diving equipment sure to keep everyone entertained.
Complete with all of the most desirable amenities, Island Heiress is every inch the modern charter yacht
Whilst the crowds at the marina might not have gotten a glimpse of her interior, there’s no doubt that it’s as impressive as her exterior.
From a voluminous grand salon to a perfectly arranged dining room, guests are treated to the best in luxury in the highest comfort.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 highly decorated cabins, Island Heiress is ideal for families and small parties.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...