Making preparations ahead of the summer charter season, the 44m/145ft superyacht ‘Island Heiress’ impressed crowds of spectators as she underwent maintenance in the Port City Marina earlier this month.
Ensuring that she continues to deliver unparalleled charter experiences, Island Heiress has spent some time getting ready in the Port City Marina.
Speaking with reporters, captain Herbert Magney revealed that the motor yacht was in the port for some renovations and general upkeep.
Unsurprisingly, the unmistakeable presence of the superyacht made quite the impression on the local community.
Indeed, the excitement surrounding her waterslide went so far as to attract the attention of a local news station who came out to film it in action.
Whilst the news coverage was keen to compliment the design and engineering of the yacht, it also drew attention to the economic benefits brought about by her time in the marina.
Built by Cheoy Lee in 1996 and refit last year, luxury charter yacht Island Heiress has maintained her impeccable edge.
Featuring a jacuzzi and swim up bar, the outdoor deck spaces on the yacht are perfect for all kinds of charter vacation, and her swim platform on the aft deck is well situated for convenient access to the water.
As well her much talked about water slide, Island Heiress also comes with other inflatable toys and diving equipment sure to keep everyone entertained.
Complete with all of the most desirable amenities, Island Heiress is every inch the modern charter yacht
Whilst the crowds at the marina might not have gotten a glimpse of her interior, there’s no doubt that it’s as impressive as her exterior.
From a voluminous grand salon to a perfectly arranged dining room, guests are treated to the best in luxury in the highest comfort.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 highly decorated cabins, Island Heiress is ideal for families and small parties.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- A First Look At The Refit Of Charter Yacht DESTINYRecently returning home to Heesen for an exacting refit, the 37m/122ft motor yacht DESTINY has taken on a brand new you...
- More Charter Yachts Set For Mediterranean Yacht ShowJoining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterr...