Making preparations ahead of the summer charter season, the 44m/145ft superyacht ‘Island Heiress’ impressed crowds of spectators as she underwent maintenance in the Port City Marina earlier this month.
Ensuring that she continues to deliver unparalleled charter experiences, Island Heiress has spent some time getting ready in the Port City Marina.
Speaking with reporters, captain Herbert Magney revealed that the motor yacht was in the port for some renovations and general upkeep.
Unsurprisingly, the unmistakeable presence of the superyacht made quite the impression on the local community.
Indeed, the excitement surrounding her waterslide went so far as to attract the attention of a local news station who came out to film it in action.
Whilst the news coverage was keen to compliment the design and engineering of the yacht, it also drew attention to the economic benefits brought about by her time in the marina.
Built by Cheoy Lee in 1996 and refit last year, luxury charter yacht Island Heiress has maintained her impeccable edge.
Featuring a jacuzzi and swim up bar, the outdoor deck spaces on the yacht are perfect for all kinds of charter vacation, and her swim platform on the aft deck is well situated for convenient access to the water.
As well her much talked about water slide, Island Heiress also comes with other inflatable toys and diving equipment sure to keep everyone entertained.
Complete with all of the most desirable amenities, Island Heiress is every inch the modern charter yacht
Whilst the crowds at the marina might not have gotten a glimpse of her interior, there’s no doubt that it’s as impressive as her exterior.
From a voluminous grand salon to a perfectly arranged dining room, guests are treated to the best in luxury in the highest comfort.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 highly decorated cabins, Island Heiress is ideal for families and small parties.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...