Making preparations ahead of the summer charter season, the 44m/145ft superyacht ‘Island Heiress’ impressed crowds of spectators as she underwent maintenance in the Port City Marina earlier this month.
Ensuring that she continues to deliver unparalleled charter experiences, Island Heiress has spent some time getting ready in the Port City Marina.
Speaking with reporters, captain Herbert Magney revealed that the motor yacht was in the port for some renovations and general upkeep.
Unsurprisingly, the unmistakeable presence of the superyacht made quite the impression on the local community.
Indeed, the excitement surrounding her waterslide went so far as to attract the attention of a local news station who came out to film it in action.
Whilst the news coverage was keen to compliment the design and engineering of the yacht, it also drew attention to the economic benefits brought about by her time in the marina.
Built by Cheoy Lee in 1996 and refit last year, luxury charter yacht Island Heiress has maintained her impeccable edge.
Featuring a jacuzzi and swim up bar, the outdoor deck spaces on the yacht are perfect for all kinds of charter vacation, and her swim platform on the aft deck is well situated for convenient access to the water.
As well her much talked about water slide, Island Heiress also comes with other inflatable toys and diving equipment sure to keep everyone entertained.
Complete with all of the most desirable amenities, Island Heiress is every inch the modern charter yacht
Whilst the crowds at the marina might not have gotten a glimpse of her interior, there’s no doubt that it’s as impressive as her exterior.
From a voluminous grand salon to a perfectly arranged dining room, guests are treated to the best in luxury in the highest comfort.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 highly decorated cabins, Island Heiress is ideal for families and small parties.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...