Perfectly primed for the roar of the iconic race as well as the quieter glamour of the celebrated film festival, Lioness V is a motor yacht teeming with large contemporary spaces which lend themselves to socialising during a private yacht charter.
Indeed, charter guests have access to vast outdoor lounges as well as more intimate salons which make for perfect vantage points and havens to relax in.
With a selection of bars on offer, Lioness V is also an incredible party host for the large groups which make their way on board for event charters.
From the elevated pool area to the abundance of sofas which are positioned on the aft deck, charter guests have a variety of spaces to decide between when it comes to chilling out on board superyacht Lioness V.
Of course, the aft sections are sure to be of central importance when it comes to catching the Monaco Grand Prix, as these areas function as the best seats in the house.
With alfresco dining options aplenty, guests will also be welcome to sit and eat in complete comfort beneath shade.
Boasting a fine range of exterior spaces and a long list of entertaining features, Lioness V is an ideal superyacht to charter at the Monaco Grand Prix
When it comes to unwinding after a day of networking, socialising, and partying, the state of the art media room is sure to please, with guests having the option to catch the latest blockbusters in style- quite the fitting feature for those attending Cannes Film Festival.
Whilst Lioness V is capable of hosting a number of guests as part of an event charter, she can only sleep up to 12 of these. Besides the large master cabin which is typically the preserve of the principal charter guest, she also has 3 doubles and 2 twins on offer.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...