Decidedly elegant, Lioness V is a motor yacht sure to impress even the most seasoned of charter guests. Indeed, her stunning range of standout features and chic design make her a complete joy to discover the charms of the Mediterranean with.
Particularly, her elevated pool, multiple bars, and fully-equipped gymnasium allow guests to enjoy the superyacht as much as the coastlines she cruises along.
Unifying the interior and exterior spaces, a fold-back glass door leads out of the main salon to form a smooth transition between the various communal areas. Due to this, guests can go from socialising indoors to soaking it up in the Jacuzzi with considerable ease.
When it comes to dining alfresco- enjoying some Mediterranean cuisine along with a similarly attractive backdrop- the table out on the upper aft deck is simply unbeatable.
For those who enjoy a spot of water sports when away on a private yacht charter vacation, there is also a number of Jet Skis, Seabobs, and even an inflatable waterslide to ensure everyone is satisfied.
Combining everything which defines Benetti excellence, superyacht Lioness V is perfectly at home in the glamorous cruising grounds of the Mediterranean
When it comes to spending time in the interior, guests are treated to a state of the art media room, a sumptuously furnished main salon, and a waterside gymnasium. All accessed via a dramatic staircase, navigating the various decks is a hugely luxurious experience in itself.
Following a blockbuster movie in the media room, guests will no doubt be inclined towards a few drinks in the comfortably furnished skylounge. With bright tones setting a calming ambience, the area is yet another standout feature of the yacht.
Along with a large master cabin, Lioness V also features 3 doubles and 3 twins, allowing her to accommodate up to 12 guests whilst away on charter.
In order to find out more regarding the current offer and availability of M/Y Lioness V, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...