Whilst LIONESS V has kept her cards close to her chest since her delivery, her arrival on the charter market will finally provide intimate access to the finer details of her composition. As one of Benetti's most ambitious motor yacht projects to date, the anticipation is fast becoming palpable.
What we already know about LIONESS V would suggest that this is a yacht more than capable of providing a leading luxury experience- we know, for instance, that the impressively creative team at Argent Design have taken care of her interior whilst the experienced captain Jon Armstong will be on hand to oversee her cruises.
Suitably equipped for taking in panoramic views and entertaining her guests, LIONESS V features an impressive range of facilities. A full bar on the aft deck and a state of the art media room are sure to keep guests comfortably occupied during their charter.
The sunbathing platform forward of the bridge is designed with concealed speakers perfect for kicking off a party or setting an appropriately relaxed vibe.
The yacht of choice for celebrities and rockstars, there's no doubt that the interior and features of LIONESS V will far exceed any and all expectations
As well as boasting a highly eloquent interior, LIONESS V gives its guests a number of reasons for getting outside and having fun with its water toys.
Complete with two jetskis, two jet seabobs, an inflatable slide, and towable toys, there's always something to do between making stops along a charter.
With one master stateroom and five expertly furnished guest suites, LIONESS V can accomodate up to 12 guests with a crew of 18 for a truly exceptional charter experience.
With the option of chartering LIONESS V in the Mediterranean, there has never been a better time to visit the celebrated St Tropez.
Due to its generous size, superyacht LIONESS V is one of the largest yachts allowed into the famous port. From this truly desirable location, guests will have the option of taking in the town’s stunning skyline from the outdoor deck areas, or walking a short distance to get amongst its vibrant culture.
Host to many prestigious events and golden beaches, guests will soon realise why the place continues to attract the elite of the yachting world.
Ideal for St Tropez, LIONESS V is among the largest yachts permitted access to its celebrated harbour.
To make further enquiries regarding the availabilty of LIONESS V, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the luxury yachts available for charter in St Tropez and South of France.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...