Whilst LIONESS V has kept her cards close to her chest since her delivery, her arrival on the charter market will finally provide intimate access to the finer details of her composition. As one of Benetti's most ambitious motor yacht projects to date, the anticipation is fast becoming palpable.
What we already know about LIONESS V would suggest that this is a yacht more than capable of providing a leading luxury experience- we know, for instance, that the impressively creative team at Argent Design have taken care of her interior whilst the experienced captain Jon Armstong will be on hand to oversee her cruises.
Suitably equipped for taking in panoramic views and entertaining her guests, LIONESS V features an impressive range of facilities. A full bar on the aft deck and a state of the art media room are sure to keep guests comfortably occupied during their charter.
The sunbathing platform forward of the bridge is designed with concealed speakers perfect for kicking off a party or setting an appropriately relaxed vibe.
The yacht of choice for celebrities and rockstars, there's no doubt that the interior and features of LIONESS V will far exceed any and all expectations
As well as boasting a highly eloquent interior, LIONESS V gives its guests a number of reasons for getting outside and having fun with its water toys.
Complete with two jetskis, two jet seabobs, an inflatable slide, and towable toys, there's always something to do between making stops along a charter.
With one master stateroom and five expertly furnished guest suites, LIONESS V can accomodate up to 12 guests with a crew of 18 for a truly exceptional charter experience.
With the option of chartering LIONESS V in the Mediterranean, there has never been a better time to visit the celebrated St Tropez.
Due to its generous size, superyacht LIONESS V is one of the largest yachts allowed into the famous port. From this truly desirable location, guests will have the option of taking in the town’s stunning skyline from the outdoor deck areas, or walking a short distance to get amongst its vibrant culture.
Host to many prestigious events and golden beaches, guests will soon realise why the place continues to attract the elite of the yachting world.
Ideal for St Tropez, LIONESS V is among the largest yachts permitted access to its celebrated harbour.
To make further enquiries regarding the availabilty of LIONESS V, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the luxury yachts available for charter in St Tropez and South of France.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...